Unlucky 13? Pah

I have just watched what must be the best drive of his career,and can only imagine where Jensen Button would have finished if it were not for his ten place grid penalty.
The first win can only be just around the corner.
Also,bad luck to Kimi,as I am sure Herr Schumi would not be standing on the top step of the podium had Kimi’s car not failed on him again.

So,well done Jensen,bad luck Kimi,well done D.C. for bringing it home in 4th,and finally,somebody please pension off the German!!! :laughing: Maybe we should send in the Spitfires as that seemed to do the job in 1939/1945 :laughing: :laughing:

Now,what am I going to do for the next three weeks?? :cry: :cry: :open_mouth: :unamused:

Dan.

My sentiments entirely :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

To go from 13th on the grid to 1st in 13 laps was amazing and as you said, I also think if he had started where he actualy qualified and Kimi had not lost that rear wing Schumi would have been 3rd at best, maybe even 4th and DC 3rd :question: :question: :question:

I think McLaren have made a mistake letting DC go, and I think Jenson will be a world champ with 2 years.

Keep going boys :smiley:

By wanting Michael Schumacher to retire is to say that he’s unbeatable. He is not, but he is good has the car and seems to have the run of the luck.
Kimi Raikkonen showed last year he could take him on, but hasn’t had the until now and then gets stuck in traffic at Silverstone after pitting and then it fails this weekend as he was reeling him in. Jenson had a car that could of been on pole, but engine change meant they went for a different strategy. Once these drivers and maybe Webber gets a Williams or something similar. We might see Schumacher challenged.

Dan a.k.a Boo:
Now,what am I going to do for the next three weeks?? :cry: :cry: :open_mouth: :unamused:
Dan.

There is more to racing than F1.
Why don’t you see whats racing at Thruxton, You might see see far better racing at a club meet than an F1 race and a few more people supporting lower formula’s might help young drivers get the sponsorship they need to move into higher formulas and maybe F1.

Or watch the World Rally Championship. Now them guy’s are real drivers :exclamation:

muckles:
By wanting Michael Schumacher to retire is to say that he’s unbeatable. He is not, but he is good has the car and seems to have the run of the luck.
Kimi Raikkonen showed last year he could take him on, but hasn’t had the until now and then gets stuck in traffic at Silverstone after pitting and then it fails this weekend as he was reeling him in. Jenson had a car that could of been on pole, but engine change meant they went for a different strategy. Once these drivers and maybe Webber gets a Williams or something similar. We might see Schumacher challenged.

This season Herr Red Baron HAS been unbeatable!! 11 out of 12 races won this year,and only being punted out of Monaco prevented him getting a clean sweep.
He’s been unbeatable for five years,the last person to win a world title other than Schumi being Mika Hakkinnen way back in 1999!!
It has become boring watching the same person win race after race,yet the scraps for other positions have been great,a good example being the race today.
Maybe they should bring in weight penalties like they do in British Touring cars? As it seems all the other teams in F1 can only manufacture cars to run 1/2 a second a lap slower than the Red One! :blush:
Like I have said in another thread,if you remove Ferrari’s results from this year,then Jensen Button would be world champion,because I put Ferrari in a different league to the other teams.

Dan.

Schumacher never would have won at Monaco. The only reason he was in first when he got taken out is because Trulli and Button had taken advantage of the safety car to pit. Schumacher still had to go in, and they were way too close for him to come out of the pits first.

As much as I don’t like the guy, ya have to give the ferrari team credit. But if you put Button, Trulli, Alonso, Raikkonen, or even Coulthard in the same car, they’d do just as well, if not better then Schumacher. It’s as much about the car as it is the driver. It’s up to the other teams to rise to the level ferrari has set… and so far they’re falling short. But maybe Button could have done it today had he not started from 13th… and Raikkonen definitely had a good chance… he just didn’t have good luck.

Well done Jenson :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

But the best racing had to be at Donington when the Italian Surgeon. Doctor Rossi caused the chairman of Honda to be even nearer the Hari Kiri limit :stuck_out_tongue:

And to make Kate happy, the Texan Tornado, Colin Edwards rode a brilliant Second place finish ahead of Sete Gibernau.

Maybe that will stop the Honda mass suicide attempt :stuck_out_tongue:

I met a friend of mine who flew from Maryland to Heathrow on Thursday, hired a motorbike, went to Bristol on Friday sightseeing and a wedding in Newquay on Saturday.

She rode her hired bike from Newquay to Donington Park this morning and is back at work on Tuesday in Maryland. :stuck_out_tongue:

Im tired thinking about it, :confused: :confused:

In North East MA today some guy on the CB asked “Who won the race yesterday?”
“The German again” I said.
“What German ?”
“Schumacer”
“I’m talkin’ about NASCAR” he shouted.
“Stuff NASCAR, anyone can drive in a circle” I said
"F*** OFF :exclamation: " came the reply.
“What a bunch of wussies, if it rains the stop driving” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
The guy then proceeded to tell me to go back to Austrailia :question: :question: :question:
DAMM CHEEK :angry:

The guy then proceeded to tell me to go back to Austrailia

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Do they speak American there then Pat?

Kenny Roberts and Colin Edwards had to learn to drive again when they realised the roads can turn left and right :stuck_out_tongue:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: