Once again more Ferrari cheating, will it ever end?

Once more Schumacker broke the rules but got away with what any other would have got a penalty for. He passed during the warm up lap, but nothing was said. I have seen many do this before and get at least a stop/go or loose 10 places. Not so with Herr Schumaker.

Well done Alonso, Barrachello, Trully, Jensen, DC and Kimi.

Pat, I agree with what you say. I just think that the FIA and FOCA are frightened to appeal because they dont want to be seen as whinging bad sports.

Bernie Ecclestone has openly praised Ferrarri and Michael Schumacher for the success of F1

Without the other teams there wouldnt be a race series Bernie :cry:

And Im waiting for Jenson to soak the arrogant kraut from the top of the podium :laughing:

Pat, correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure he did it to Hill at the British Grand-Prix one year OR did Hill do it him. I can’t exactly remember what the penalty was.

If my memory is correct he got a ‘stop/go’ for that one. If it had been anyone else you can bet they would have got something.
I hope he gets well stuffed in my home town next week.
If anyone feels like nobbling him, he will, as always be at the Sacacens head hotel in Towcester from Weds - Sun :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: