Monaco GP

YES :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
At last Ferrari have been hit hard and are well back from the front row for Sundays race, I personally hope Schumi gets his cheating β€˜Wotsit’ kicked. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: Me too

And it looks like Jensen has put a spoke in Renaults plans to have one of their cars hold everybody up while the other gets a good lead built up. This must be Jensen’s best chance yet for his first win?

i missed qualifying, whats the order please anyone?

check out www.f1-live.com for the grid :sunglasses:

But If I remember it’s Trulli, Button, Alonso, Schumacher, Raikkenen, Barrichello, then Coulthard.

Pat do i take it your a shui fan then. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am and alway have been a McLaren fan, David Coulthard in particular, although I always routed for any British drivers. I would love to see Jensen Button win tomorrow, I would love it even more if DC won but I think that would be a miracle.
Schumacker gets away with things that any other driver would be barred for, he could have killed Montoya a few weeks ago and nothing was done but in the same race Panis went 4 mph over the pit lane limit and was penalised.
That withered old git Eccleston has said that he wants Schumi to win every race this season and will retire if Jensen wins, … is this guy bias or what :question: This is the man who has total control and absolute power over the FIA, he should be impartial. Schumi needs knocking down a peg or two :laughing:

What a brilliant Grand Prix. I made the mistake of saying i would just watch the start then go to work, ended up watching the whole thing. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I always said one way to slow Schumacher down would be to give him only 3 wheels and it seemed to work this afternoon. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

THE BEST GP I EVER SAW … Man of the race was definately Jenson Button a few more laps and the race would have been his :smiley:

What a race & NOT a Schoemaker win for once. What was he thinking a 6 times World Champion doing brake tests in a tunnel!!! & he’s a so called top man :imp: :imp:
Well done Jarno & next time Jenson.

I really believe he was trying to take Montoya out and it backfired on him :laughing:

GOOD!! :laughing: :laughing: More good racing next time hopefully :unamused: