poor fella!

Was gonna put this on new and wannabes but thought it might put em off :laughing: :laughing:

Feel sorry for the guy cos we all have off days plus he could have been a newbie himself…take a look…

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=faCUQtGq8 … re=related

Al

already been done m8y :wink:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28491

Bernie

Sorry mate had’nt seen it before :unamused:

Al

:laughing: see the numpty on the loading bay waving about. The driver probably couldnt even see him from that angle.

I hate people waving hands ,
It makes it more confusing

I just get out ,
make sure i know exactly where he wants the unit.

and my favourite line to onlookers is.

“If i,m about too hit something please scream,
because i,m a bit deaf”

I wish that trucker all the best,
after all he got his load delivered safely

I agree star, unless its a fellow trucker, I am reluctant to let “joe public” assist, no disrespect meant there.

Too many waving hands makes hard work, if in doubt, jump out and look!

I make a point of ignoring any banksman official or otherwise unless I know them or how useful they actually are.

Agreed. I tend to do what I want until I really need the eyes at the back of the truck. I’ll still keep an eye on them but if they seem to be all over the place - i.e. bouncing from one side to another, I ignore them.

feel sorry for the driver…being guided by someone he couldnt see and his mirrors which probably used to be heated were covered in rain cos someone didnt report them to the fitter…dont knock it till u try it I think comes to mind…

I get out and have a look and to hang with anyone who has to wait a minute or two while I get to where I need to be…rather that than fill out an accident form!

I drive for the co-op and like everybody has said, i certainly wouldn’t trust some
of them to guide me back in !
Felt sorry for him,cause when i first started driving and knew people were watching, if i cocked up, it made it 10 times harder to do it!
Saying that though,

That yard is an airfield compared to some of the ones we have to back into
around devon and cornwall . :open_mouth: