Us lot on here are not well liked

Just seen that Jay fellas last video saying he’s doing no more on YouTube after reading the opinions please thread. ■■■■■■■ hell we’re being called sad old ■■■■■■ boring ■■■■■, ■■■■■■■■■ who have probably never driven a truck and all sorts :open_mouth: :smiley:
Got people saying that this forum has a clique feel to it and newbies get bullied when they ask questions on here. I don’t feel there is a clique on here and I’ve seen loads of great advice and info given to newbies and more experienced drivers alike. Yes maybe some of the comments were a bit close to the knuckle but wasn’t it him who basically offered everyone out to private message him for a little tear up? :unamused:
Anyway the crack you get on here is only the same as you would get in any haulage yard up and down the country. Oh and I’d just like to say to those who may read this who have commented on Jays videos that I’m not a " sad, boring, old ■■■■■ I’m 35 :smiley: I don’t proclaim to be somthing I am not and I do drive an HGV and not a Merc Sprinter van and it’s not all make belive :smiley:

I only read some negative comments recently mainly to do with Jay having a go at a car driver in his video. I have not watched his vids for more than a minute as I find them boring but I would as I am an old trucker/coach driver so the last thing I want to do after work is watch Trucker Jay driving his truck :smiley: :smiley: I can see what newbies get out of it though as they want to know what the job is like and they should maybe petition TJ to keep on making them. We all have the choice whether to watch them or not. :unamused:

I think it was his aggressive manner that was the problem.

Havent watched em and simply wont bother, as i can well imagine what he`s like - based on all the comments from you inexperienced, sad, boring, old, non-lgv license holders on here! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Some twonks just cant hack the truth being directed at em - the guys obviously a grade “A” pillock.

I got bored after a couple of mins watching his videos. I’m proper ■■■■■■■■…I drive a left ■■■■■■. (Badly!)

bigvern1:
I’m proper ■■■■■■■■…I drive a left ■■■■■■. (Badly!)

Does the misses know you call her that :laughing:

I call her 0898… :wink:

I’m a noob (fresh outa the box) and I don’t get bullied :slight_smile: (famous last words :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

Standard youtube amateur troll stuff, what they dont realise is Jays using this drama to try and increase his clicks and his subscribers are to dumb to realise it.

Jays even got a video of him deliberatly crashing into a van, this is what clinched it for me but suprisingly that wasnt the video that came to our attention. My first post on that thread indicates that I thought he was on here, nobody else see the coincidences of him finding the thread so quickly.

It appears his channel isnt even monetized yet so needs more clicks/hours of views for adsense to kick in.

Predictably Jays channel is now back up.

Oh deliberate van crash to help Jays viewing figures :wink:

I know you could, but I am not sure if you still can delete comments on youtube, so any negative comments can be deleted I think?

I have near 30 years driving under my belt and I have only just learnt to chill out :blush:
But one thing in any industrial job is learn to take the banter or you will be sacrificing yourself for a word of pain :laughing:

■■■■■ only in a rigid,not even a proper trucker ffs

ckm1981:
[zb] only in a rigid,not even a proper trucker ffs

Oi, so is mine :laughing:
Well it used to be a “proper” truck before it became a rigid (oooer Mrs) does that count :laughing:

Dipper_Dave:
Standard youtube amateur troll stuff, what they dont realise is Jays using this drama to try and increase his clicks and his subscribers are to dumb to realise it.

Jays even got a video of him deliberatly crashing into a van, this is what clinched it for me but suprisingly that wasnt the video that came to our attention. My first post on that thread indicates that I thought he was on here, nobody else see the coincidences of him finding the thread so quickly.

It appears his channel isnt even monetized yet so needs more clicks/hours of views for adsense to kick in.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjXhMSe1pJw

That’s the clip where he says he won’t swap insurance details because the van driver apologised! That was despite there being damage to his vehicle. More likely than not he knew he’d be in the doodoo if his boss/insurance company saw that footage!

Captain Caveman 76:

Dipper_Dave:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjXhMSe1pJw

That’s the clip where he says he won’t swap insurance details because the van driver apologised! That was despite there being damage to his vehicle. More likely than not he knew he’d be in the doodoo if his boss/insurance company saw that footage!

Cant be arsed to watch any of the clips tbh.
Noticed from that still ,that he looks like most Cf drivers.
A midget.
Is it the seat in them motors ? because drivers of said lorries, appear to seem to struggle to see over the steering wheel
(imo)

No baseball cap, so he must’ve taken my advice :stuck_out_tongue:

Never watched the Trucker Jay videos, and will not now. If you cant take open and frank comment, then don’t put yourself up for public viewing.

Anyone who drives a CF looks like a midget behind the wheel. Doesn’t matter if you are 6ft,2in or whatever.

Did I see that clip right? :open_mouth:
The van did a stupid overtake and passed our man Jay without further incident, then our man Jay goes up the inside of the van and they collide?

Errmm, so much for avoiding an accident as I mentioned on the other thread :open_mouth:

Drift:
Did I see that clip right? :open_mouth:
The van did a stupid overtake and passed our man Jay without further incident, then our man Jay goes up the inside of the van and they collide?

Errmm, so much for avoiding an accident as I mentioned on the other thread :open_mouth:

Yep, you saw right. Van had passed, albeit a little late, but early enough to leave enough room for out Jay to accelerate up the inside and deliberately hit the van. You can see the damage on the Van

Whats with all the swearing on the comments especially the c word :open_mouth: ,to me it just sounds like a bunch of geeks who watch his videos,us propper truckers dont want to watch a kid ride round in a big van :wink: