Us lot on here are not well liked

Personally I wouldn’t say there was a clique on here. Yep folks sometimes ask weird questions on here and get the odd sarcastic answer, but generally folks will give positive input and try to help where they can.

Most of us are out and about on our own most of the time and the only work related community we belong to when we need advice or guidance is this one. As in all walks of life, there are sound people and there are total pillocks on here, but I like the diversity and learn new things all the while on here, some of which are true and some of which is totally rehashed RDC waiting room bullshoot. :open_mouth:

The only Jay I am interested in is Homer J. The rest are just pretenders…

:grimacing: :grimacing:

OVLOV JAY:

Drift:
Did I see that clip right? :open_mouth:
The van did a stupid overtake and passed our man Jay without further incident, then our man Jay goes up the inside of the van and they collide?

Errmm, so much for avoiding an accident as I mentioned on the other thread :open_mouth:

Yep, you saw right. Van had passed, albeit a little late, but early enough to leave enough room for out Jay to accelerate up the inside and deliberately hit the van. You can see the damage on the Van

Thought as much :wink:

We love the banter when the dirty serious work is done :open_mouth:

Seth, you got a point I have been off to long now found myself watching vids of the wrong sort on my laptop, normal ■■■■ will resume next week when I get back :laughing:

Sad? Is there anything sadder than filming yourself at work? Too much ego at play here methinks.

He can’t hold court here, nor can the RDC heroes. They would just get shouted down. It is a forum, and eventually the truth of the matter comes out. It is a good thing to have your views questioned…not such a good thing to be called a ■■■■ though, but if you have an earing, a ponytail, a minging hi-vis, a sense of entitlement, a limp, a silly hat, questionable personal hygiene and a sporadic employment record…you might just be one. :slight_smile:

Janos:
but if you have an earing, a ponytail, a minging hi-vis, a sense of entitlement, a limp, a silly hat, questionable personal hygiene and a sporadic employment record…you might just be one. :slight_smile:

Steady on mate thats my Mrs your describing :open_mouth:

Dipper_Dave:
Oh deliberate van crash to help Jays viewing figures :wink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QjXhMSe1pJw

I’ve just watched follow-up video to this incident where he admits he won’t slow down to let people in, to quote his words “[zb] em:unamused:

Drift:

Janos:
but if you have an earing, a ponytail, a minging hi-vis, a sense of entitlement, a limp, a silly hat, questionable personal hygiene and a sporadic employment record…you might just be one. :slight_smile:

Steady on mate thats my Mrs your describing :open_mouth:

Classic! :laughing:

Janos:
Sad? Is there anything sadder than filming yourself at work? Too much ego at play here methinks.

He can’t hold court here, nor can the RDC heroes. They would just get shouted down. It is a forum, and eventually the truth of the matter comes out. It is a good thing to have your views questioned…not such a good thing to be called a [zb] though, but if you have an earing, a ponytail, a minging hi-vis, a sense of entitlement, a limp, a silly hat, questionable personal hygiene and a sporadic employment record…you might just be one. :slight_smile:

Well, i have one of the eight mentioned .
Guess which :stuck_out_tongue:

Bullying noobs ?

That’s funny, a new member has asked a question today and so far the replies have been civil and provided him with the answers he wanted.

Perhaps someone joined, acted like a turd and got called on it :smiley:

Just seen the video where he hit the van. What a ■■■■■■■ tool. In his comments he says he was loaded blah blah so couldn’t slow down on an uphill stretch but he seemed to manage a fair lick of speed when chasing after the van.

LIBERTY_GUY:
The only Jay I am interested in is Homer J. The rest are just pretenders…

:grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers :open_mouth:

A bit of ribbing and/or ■■■■■■■■■■ is the norm in any working class job. As a newbie you expect it.

If you don’t, its not the job for you. I would advise any newbie with concerns about how to handle ’ working class bloke ’ jibes, to watch the scene from " Gran Torino "(Clint Eastwood film), where the main character takes the lad to his barber’s.

Now that is how you get on with folk. [ Just type ’ Gran Torino barber ’ into Google ]

eagerbeaver:
A bit of ribbing and/or ■■■■■■■■■■ is the norm in any working class job. As a newbie you expect it.

If you don’t, its not the job for you. I would advise any newbie with concerns about how to handle ’ working class bloke ’ jibes, to watch the scene from " Gran Torino "(Clint Eastwood film), where the main character takes the lad to his barber’s.

Now that is how you get on with folk.

A bit?
You should have heard the stick I got when I sent a FLT to Holland instead of Germany :blush: :blush:

That’s what happens when you smoke their café extras.

Thats what happens when you get a Dutch wagon and a German wagon mixed up and forget to check serial numbers :blush:
Thankfully it all turned out good, I just admitted it while others did all they could to run away :laughing:

Terry T:
Bullying noobs ?

That’s funny, a new member has asked a question today and so far the replies have been civil and provided him with the answers he wanted.

Perhaps someone joined, acted like a turd and got called on it :smiley:

I assume that would be me then! :smiley: And yes, I got helpful answers and tried hopefully not to act like a ■■■■ or a big man in doing so…
Anyway, I’m well up for the crack and love the banter. But it seems are Jay isn’t, as he didn’t reply to my post here:

So guessed he left the forum in floods of tears… :cry:

Maybe it’s all a Newbies fault Trucker Jay is sulking, how Ironic! :grimacing:

Double post? :confused:

Dry your eyes mate. This is embarrassing.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: stop it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bigvern1:
I call her 0898… :wink:

last time I felt like some phonecall gentlemans relief I called ne of the 0898 numbers at random from the back of a chug mag…imagine my surprise when it was answered by my misses!!! :open_mouth:

Contraflow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dnZdhfOCZs

Dry your eyes mate. This is embarrassing.

OMFG, get a grip pal and grow a pair!

Plus while you’re at it, try and stop driving into vans! :grimacing: