Opinions please

Been watching this guys truck adventures on YouTube. Just out of interest there’s a certain part of the video I want your opinions on…i.e who was in the right and who was in the wrong…

14.54 to 16.26…youtube.com/watch?v=Bhi59K0dBEw

Managed 20 seconds of that. Now have another person on my ‘to do’ list. What a ■■■■■■■

I think Jay is a bit of a ■■■■ to be honest. The guy came across him from the far lane but it was a complete non event if he just slowed down a bit and let everything progress. Instead he rams right up the guys arse (ooh eer missis) just for the excuse to blast his horn (well, “blast” is maybe a strong word for it!) No need for it and he made that into an incident that didnt need to happen. If little things like that get him hot under the collar then I think he needs to re-think his career choice coz I dont think driving for a living is for him.
I suspect he needed some footage for his youtube channel though so he had to create something. Seeing some pallets taken out the back of a daf cf isnt exactly going to set the internet alight :grimacing:

He pulled out too close behind the car which was already slowing down then tried to maintain his speed, his driving is quite poor.

By coincidence I was watching a couple of his videos today, he really needs to pay more attention to his own driving rather than criticising other peoples :frowning:

Watch this from 24:10 where it starts and be sure to watch to the end where a car pulls out some way in front of him and he makes no attempt to slow down.
youtu.be/VOpX0RQPFKo?t=24m05s

He doesn’t like slowing down at roundabouts either :frowning:
youtu.be/Jyr-kcV3-UM?t=13m30s

The blokes a ■■■■ … Couldn’t see the smart car moron (see how I slipped that in) you didn’t look in your mirrors :unamused:

What you expect from a bit of a kid in a puddle jumper :unamused: if he trys a bit harder he might be able to swear a bit more :open_mouth:

Complete knobhead who needs to learn how to drive before he worries about others. :unamused:

Bet Plasman are dead proud of their employee.

I would say the running commentary would be borderline undue care and attention. Sorry that is a prize ■■■■

Our Jay seems a bit upset about getting dislikes on his vids, driving like a ■■■■ he will end up with loads more.
Classic inexperienced driver manouvre, 9 times out of 10 the car wouldnt get upset but this time the car driver stupidly slammed the anchors on. When Jay grows up he will realise that driving in an aggresive manner will produce an aggresive response from other road users, stupid these responses maybe but an expected retaliation to pulling over up someones arse.

Which reminds me bet Jay aint working this weekend in his home town of Manchester its the annual fudge packers shove it in your face rally, bet he will be mincing it bigtime like me… :wink:

Sure Jays on here.
Usual disclaimer… I have done much worse in me time though.

I swear half of it is done for highlights for his youtube channel!

Eff’ing and blinding at minor situations, making a proper meal of slightly tight situations, accelerating or braking harshly to exaggerate situations with other motorists. I lost interest when one of his top tips was to flash your lights at the proximity sensors on temporary traffic lights.

Absolutely great example of how not to drive for any budding lgv drivers!

And he forgets to leave it on break while unloading in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=_l65OOBu7a8
Amateur.

kev-t:

I didn’t open this thread to highlight his guys YouTube channel at all… more like is this the standard of newbies out there :open_mouth:

Why would you bother. Doors he really think anyone gives a poop

ChunkyChunk:

kev-t:

I didn’t open this thread to highlight his guys YouTube channel at all… more like is this the standard of newbies out there :open_mouth:

No mate, I didn’t mean the thread, I ment his actions in his clips seem exaggerate for the viewers pleasure [emoji6]

tachograph:
He pulled out too close behind the car which was already slowing down then tried to maintain his speed, his driving is quite poor.

By coincidence I was watching a couple of his videos today, he really needs to pay more attention to his own driving rather than criticising other peoples :frowning:

Watch this from 24:10 where it starts and be sure to watch to the end where a car pulls out some way in front of him and he makes no attempt to slow down.
youtu.be/VOpX0RQPFKo?t=24m05s

He doesn’t like slowing down at roundabouts either :frowning:
youtu.be/Jyr-kcV3-UM?t=13m30s

Needs to learn the rules of the road. You only give way to the right at a roundabout to vehicles ON the roundabout, not vehicles approaching at race track speed.

I can see him getting a good kicking soon

Well the general opinion seems to be the bloke is a prize muppet!!! He even comes out with the classic response of any dash/helmet cam toting tough guy who gets challenged…“you’re on camera …you’re on camera” probably had to change his undercrackers at his next drop. One day he’ll chops off to the wrong fella and have to spend his 45 min break collecting his teeth from the roadside…hope he gets it on camera!!!

drives like a ■■■■, looks a ■■■■. opinon 5 seconds of fame hungry ■■■■.

Both Jay and the focus driver were equally at fault. Both changed lanes, yes the focus didn’t need to “slam on” but neither did Jay need to carry on accelerating to the point of requiring an emergency stop. Then both did the classic come on then, where I would say if the camera wasn’t there focus man probably would have given him a hiding. Typical dash cam ambulance chaser nob. I have one, and bar me, nobody has seen any footage from it, nor do I tell the world about the 10 to 15 incidents I record a day. It’s there to cover my arse with the insurance if some bell end blames me for their mistake. His baseball cap doesn’t make him look very professional either, it screams I drive a corsa with a 5k sound system. On the plus side, he has a hatred of agency drivers :laughing:

NewbieNeil:
Well the general opinion seems to be the bloke is a prize muppet!!! He even comes out with the classic response of any dash/helmet cam toting tough guy who gets challenged…“you’re on camera …you’re on camera” probably had to change his undercrackers at his next drop. One day he’ll chops off to the wrong fella and have to spend his 45 min break collecting his teeth from the roadside…hope he gets it on camera!!!

The thing with cameras, whether they be dash cam’s, helmet cam’s or whatever, is they store the information on the camera itself (or a card inserted into them), so someone gets a kicking, camera gets taken, no evidence :unamused:

sorry needs to be fired do ya job make ya films at home no different to not paying attention by having conversation on phone , turning camera at every chance he gets while driving etc ,its al zb