Opinions please

waynedl:

tachograph:
He pulled out too close behind the car which was already slowing down then tried to maintain his speed, his driving is quite poor.

By coincidence I was watching a couple of his videos today, he really needs to pay more attention to his own driving rather than criticising other peoples :frowning:

Watch this from 24:10 where it starts and be sure to watch to the end where a car pulls out some way in front of him and he makes no attempt to slow down.
youtu.be/VOpX0RQPFKo?t=24m05s

He doesn’t like slowing down at roundabouts either :frowning:
youtu.be/Jyr-kcV3-UM?t=13m30s

Needs to learn the rules of the road. You only give way to the right at a roundabout to vehicles ON the roundabout, not vehicles approaching at race track speed.

I can see him getting a good kicking soon

Posting examples like that on YT, I’m surprised he’s still got a bloody job. :open_mouth:

This one is good!

youtube.com/watch?v=QjXhMSe1pJw

My ■■■■ tolerance level has taken an alarming nose dive the last few days. Somehow I have suddenly absolutely no time for self righteous ■■■■■■■■ anymore.

It’s makes for excellent watching whilst on a brake or taking a ■■■■■ keep them coming I say.

109LWB:
This one is good!

Walsall south of Birmingham■■? Is his ■■■■ nav upside down :stuck_out_tongue:

i think the guy needs to be reported, clearly cannot drive safely and no planning and awareness at all. wonder how he managed to pass his test

A classic candidate for a defensive driving course me thinks.
I cant believe the company he works for would allow an employee to act like that, some representation that is :open_mouth:

109LWB:
This one is good!

:open_mouth: :laughing:
Aye, keep it flat to the mat fella so matey has no chance of merging in! :unamused:
I wonder what his employer would think of that one?
This guys heading towards a big fall I’m afraid. Just hope no body’s hurt in the process of his imminent demise.
He’s like a bloody hand grenade with the pin pulled out.

He did seem to pull in too closely behind the car when it changed lanes,but i think the car driver may have spotted this and just to be a ■■■■ put his brakes on,it’s a common thing,i dont understand why the focus driver got out looking at the rear of his car,truthfully he would know if they had made contact,could be a fake video or they’re both divas.

What a ■■■■■■■ tool! His observation skills are appalling, even I could see each of them ‘near misses’ a mile off. Drop the CC a couple of clicks and you’ll have a lot less close calls.
With ■■■■■■■■ like him posting ■■■■■■■■ like that it’s no wonder the general public have a low opinion of lorry drivers.

109LWB:
This one is good!

For a start the illiterate twunt needs to learn how to spell or spell check, then the cocksocket has the audacity to try and claim the moral high ground after videoing his own road rage, what a Muppet, please somebody send this onto his bosses.

Ok guys thanks for the “driving” feedback. Ill take what you said and sort my ■■■■ out, I agree sometimes I am a ticking bomb and I have always had anger problems, Something that I really try to stop. but seriously homophobic remarks? come on sort that ■■■■ out!

I started the channel to show other new drivers what it was like,I found it stressful at first not knowing anything about the rest of the job, I dont edit my videos to death like others do, thats the reason they are not getting slated here. I wanted to keep it honest and truthful of what is like for me. When I see a ■■■■■■■■■ on youtube I just dont watch it again I dont go back looking for faults.

For the record the company I work for know about my vids, Most of my viewers are 25-35 who are interested in driving a wagon I have had many messages saying that watching my videos have encouraged them to go for the Class 2.

Not interested in being a youtube “star” I have 4 youtube channels, one being my army videos has millions of views so its not about being popular at all. I started it for a genuine reason to help others, Obviously guys with more experience “who have never made a mistake” should point out whats wrong but any need to be a bully about it? any need to disrespect my ■■■■■■■■■ (which is an offence) clothing or anything other than my driving? I know some of your messages are just joining in with the other posters to feel popular on trucknet. anyway I have read everything and taken it on board.

jaylea:
Ok guys thanks for the “driving” feedback. Ill take what you said and sort my [zb] out, I agree sometimes I am a ticking bomb and I have always had anger problems, Something that I really try to stop. but seriously homophobic remarks? come on sort that [zb] out!

I started the channel to show other new drivers what it was like,I found it stressful at first not knowing anything about the rest of the job, I dont edit my videos to death like others do, thats the reason they are not getting slated here. I wanted to keep it honest and truthful of what is like for me. When I see a [zb] on youtube I just dont watch it again I dont go back looking for faults.

For the record the company I work for know about my vids, Most of my viewers are 25-35 who are interested in driving a wagon I have had many messages saying that watching my videos have encouraged them to go for the Class 2.

Not interested in being a youtube “star” I have 4 youtube channels, one being my army videos has millions of views so its not about being popular at all. I started it for a genuine reason to help others, Obviously guys with more experience “who have never made a mistake” should point out whats wrong but any need to be a bully about it? any need to disrespect my ■■■■■■■■■ (which is an offence) clothing or anything other than my driving? I know some of your messages are just joining in with the other posters to feel popular on trucknet. anyway I have read everything and taken it on board.

Do us all a favour and hand your licence back ! you prize bell end :unamused:

comet:

jaylea:
Ok guys thanks for the “driving” feedback. Ill take what you said and sort my [zb] out, I agree sometimes I am a ticking bomb and I have always had anger problems, Something that I really try to stop. but seriously homophobic remarks? come on sort that [zb] out!

I started the channel to show other new drivers what it was like,I found it stressful at first not knowing anything about the rest of the job, I dont edit my videos to death like others do, thats the reason they are not getting slated here. I wanted to keep it honest and truthful of what is like for me. When I see a [zb] on youtube I just dont watch it again I dont go back looking for faults.

pathetic. typical from your location

Your boss KNOWS you drive his company vehicle like that? And he is happy with that attitude?

Wow.

Just wow.

the nodding donkey:
Your boss KNOWS you drive his company vehicle like that? And he is happy with that attitude?

Wow.

Just wow.

You are a special kind of keyboard warrior. keep it up.

jaylea:

the nodding donkey:

Wow.

Just wow.

You are a special kind of keyboard warrior. keep it up.

I intend to. I have been a keyboard warrior for longer than you have been driving. And better at it.

To be fair, you are not setting a very high standard.

comet:

jaylea:

Maybe, but he’s got some nuts to poke his head above the parapet on here and admit he gets a bit hot headed.
All he needs to do is calm the **** down abit and let some of the every day crap every other driver on here puts up with without issue, go over his head.

■■■■, :unamused: wanted to watch this youtube star but apparently he’s gone private now so I can’t comment.

jaylea:

Well since you are trying teach others about the job get a grip of yourself you knob.