Police, camera, action

They were out in force in the early hours of friday morning on the A14/M11.

I was tootling along to join the M11 when I saw blue’s in my mirrors, waiting for the ambulance or plod car to come past and blind me with its fancy LED bulbs came a ‘R’ reg estate audi a4, thinking he was going to get out of the way of the rozzers but he didnt he was trying to get away from them, I thought to myself thats abit of entertainment to brighten up my journey and sought of expected to see him pulled up on the hard shoulder further along but no as im heading towards J12 I see a car with full beam in distance thinking to myself what a ■■■■■■ so I gave him some back, as he got closer it turns out hes on my side of carriage way heading straight for me, so I got it onto the hard shoulder to move out the way flashing at him and giving him some air horn. The rozzers were a fair way back on the correct side behind him. Im sure they would of caught him up eventually, why they didnt just do a pit manouver on him I dont know, its all the rage in america.

Any one else had this kind of excitement in their lives?

i had the police use my lorry to block some women in.
i was struggling up windy hill, and the tossers slowed me right down. they smiled and waved at me, i swore at them quite a bit.
i wouldn’t ■■■■ on a copper if he was on fire.

limeyphil:
i was struggling up windy hill, and the tossers slowed me right down. they smiled and waved at me, i swore at them quite a bit.

Ahh but would you ■■■■ on him if he wasn’t?

ShropsBri:

limeyphil:

Ahh but would you ■■■■ on him if he wasn’t?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i think i got a caution for that.

PATHETIC statement !

Rooster:

PATHETIC statement !

no it isn’t. i don’t like them.

I dont mind the rozzers tbh, ive had a couple run in’s with them when I have broken the law and ive come off with it not to bad, I was at fault so fair game, they are doing a job, I suppose their are some that take the law to far and work it to their advantage.

I do mind being blinded by the LED flashers though.

Its like green LED traffic lights, they are far to bright, at night anyway.

Alcpone:
They were out in force in the early hours of friday morning on the A14/M11.

I was tootling along to join the M11 when I saw blue’s in my mirrors, waiting for the ambulance or plod car to come past and blind me with its fancy LED bulbs came a ‘R’ reg estate audi a4, thinking he was going to get out of the way of the rozzers but he didnt he was trying to get away from them, I thought to myself thats abit of entertainment to brighten up my journey and sought of expected to see him pulled up on the hard shoulder further along but no as im heading towards J12 I see a car with full beam in distance thinking to myself what a ■■■■■■ so I gave him some back, as he got closer it turns out hes on my side of carriage way heading straight for me, so I got it onto the hard shoulder to move out the way flashing at him and giving him some air horn. The rozzers were a fair way back on the correct side behind him. Im sure they would of caught him up eventually, why they didnt just do a pit manouver on him I dont know, its all the rage in america.

Any one else had this kind of excitement in their lives?

I think this what you saw :question: :question: :question:

EXCLUSIVE: High speed police chase reaches 125mph on A14Rachel Allen
A police chase reached speeds of up to 125mph on the A14 before it was called off as the suspect went the wrong way up the M11.

Officers embarked on the chase from Willingham at 12.35am this morning after the driver of an Audi A4 failed to stop.

A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "The car was followed at speeds of up to 125mph on the A14.

"However the pursuit was called off when the car turned on to the M11 the wrong way.

“Police will pursue a car to a certain point. However, if it gets to the point were it puts the police officers and other members of the public in serious danger it will be called off.”

At 1.40am police arrested a 59-year-old man in the Willingham area on suspicion of failing to stop for police and driving while over the legal alcohol limit.

He remains at Parkside Police Station.

That would be it, thanks for the info.

All that stupidity from a drink driver, they should never get their licences back after doing something like that, bet he only gets a 2/3 year ban and maybe 3/6 months in prison if that.

Alcpone:
That would be it, thanks for the info.

All that stupidity from a drink driver, they should never get their licences back after doing something like that, bet he only gets a 2/3 year ban and maybe 3/6 months in prison if that.

With his sort of mentality I don’t think a lack of driving licence would stop him driving again… offenders should be micro-chipped and all vehicles fitted with a receiver and software so that banned drivers can’t start or even sit in the driving seat in a moving vehicle… (big brother)