A1m northbound, South of Doncaster this evening

Any else see about 6 rozzer cars surrounding a car with 3 other rozzer cars blocking each lane? Whoever they pulled must’ve done something seriously bad.

Tris:
Whoever they pulled must’ve done something seriously bad.

Picking his/her nose perhaps…?:lol:

Caught doing 75 ? :slight_smile:

possibly some Tosco type truckie heading home in the works car discovered for not having informed vosa of his other work/off duty infringement? obviously he has forgotten to destroy the card when he was burning out the truck… :smiley:

Years ago I was inching out of junction in the rain (badly designed as you are turning slightly right with traffic coming down from your left so difficult to see) and I bumped a police car. As in a tiny miniscule ■■■■. No damage to either car. We moved round the corner and after she had finished moaning about me not stopping at the scene (apparently stopping on the slip road and blocking all traffic was the prefferred course of action :unamused: ) I got into the back of her car. Then another car arrived as her witness. Then her sergeant arrived in a car. Then another lot arrived from another district to investigate the polacc. Then another car arrived as THEIR witness. Then yet another car arrived with all the technical junk in it. Then ANOTHER car arrived. No idea what they were for but by this time I thought it was the death squad for me. So all in all there was 7 cop cars for one little bump. Tax money hard at work!
Basically all the joking about it being for something trivil might not actually be far from the truth! :laughing:

The-Snowman:
Years ago I was inching out of junction in the rain (badly designed as you are turning slightly right with traffic coming down from your left so difficult to see) and I bumped a police car. As in a tiny miniscule ■■■■. No damage to either car. We moved round the corner and after she had finished moaning about me not stopping at the scene (apparently stopping on the slip road and blocking all traffic was the prefferred course of action :unamused: ) I got into the back of her car. Then another car arrived as her witness. Then her sergeant arrived in a car. Then another lot arrived from another district to investigate the polacc. Then another car arrived as THEIR witness. Then yet another car arrived with all the technical junk in it. Then ANOTHER car arrived. No idea what they were for but by this time I thought it was the death squad for me. So all in all there was 7 cop cars for one little bump. Tax money hard at work!
Basically all the joking about it being for something trivil might not actually be far from the truth! :laughing:

Pathetic on your part… You didn’t even get the bear in the air out :wink: :smiley:

not showing a tax disc holder :wink:

dieseldog999:
possibly some Tosco type truckie heading home in the works car discovered for not having informed vosa of his other work/off duty infringement? obviously he has forgotten to destroy the card when he was burning out the truck… :smiley:

What is vosa? according to trucknet if you don’t call it dvsa you are a retarded testicle face.

happysack:

dieseldog999:

What is vosa? according to trucknet if you don’t call it dvsa you are a retarded testicle face.

if the hat fits■■?..isn’t it sad when the pedantic cabages have to put in their oar as to what there specifically called this week in the other posts?..there still either the ministry,or barsteward squad for me… :smiley:

happysack:

dieseldog999:

The sign on the M74 still say VOSA check point simple ( the new one north bound )

Just out of interest, how long was the hold up? I waited in it on the M18 for about 10 minutes then went round the M18/M62 round to the chimneys.

Oh and why did they put the delay up on the overheads on the M18 but not on the M1? By the time everyone was on the M18 it was too late to go up the M1!!! These Highways people really are morons.

2 van loads of VOSA checkers were on the services at todington 1 day last week…in vans with “VOSA” clearly marked in big letters on the vans??

cheekymonkey:
Oh and why did they put the delay up on the overheads on the M18 but not on the M1? By the time everyone was on the M18 it was too late to go up the M1!!! These Highways people really are morons.

I thought the same at 04.45 on Saturday morning when s/b on the M6.
Just past Hilton Park services and came to the end of the road works section but the overheads showed a 50 after the road works, for two sets of gantries then, nothing! No continuing 50 limit, no end of restriction, is one meant to continue the rest of your journey based on the last instructions given?
I’ve had the same on the M42 coming from the M6, overheads have brought traffic down to 20mph, then nothing, by the time I reached Warwick msa I thought ■■■■ this, it must be time to speed up a bit!