A57 /A1 this morning

Were you one of the lorries stuck there for about 15 minutes while the Police caught the little scroat trying to do a runner?.

I had finished my shift and had been overtaken coming out of Worksop by the Police chasing some little ■■■■■ he had got as far as the A1 and dumped his (or someone elses car :imp: :imp: ) car in the first layby southbound, but the funny thing was he tried to do a runner and he was hanging on to the back of a Fowler Welch wagon hoping to get away from the Police, I always thought the Police werent supposed to give these little tossers a hiding when they get them on the floor, its just as well i didnt see anything like that :wink:;););)…

Well done officers the sad news is hell probably be back out tomorrow to do it all over again.

That story makes all those live police patrol tv progs worth it. The times I have watched those cops put up with hell from the little vandals when they are caught & I have been screaming at the screen ." Whack im !! " Hopefully just like you the camera men also didnt see anything. You have restored my faith in PC Britain… ( Or Britains PCs ? ) :smiley:

:smiley: We wouldn’t want to see the scum getting their just deserts now would we ? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well come on,what do you expect it is worksop after all.all the dregs of humanity are centered on worksop.glad to see someone else has seen the place in all its glory.Actually seeing a copper ,in itself is a miracle.get used to it jammymutt now you are working in worksop theres plenty more of that to come.

that kid must have some guts.
ive yet to see a fowler welch truck driving slow enough to jump on to.
must have been an agency driver :wink:

dave:
that kid must have some guts.
ive yet to see a fowler welch truck driving slow enough to jump on to.
must have been an agency driver :wink:

Actually Dave the funny thing is that every one else had stopped close to or on the roundabout blue lights flashing, hazards on, coppers running about and still the Fowler Welch truck seemed to be the only one moving in ther midst of it all.