Got to the Scene Quick Enough

From twitter

That’s a proper side swipe. Or a T-pac gone wrong.

The highways footage shows both vehicles changing lanes ,going for the same lane at same time apparently.

What kind of police car is that? Peugeot?

WhiteTruckMan:

Correct :smiley:

Hard stop with contact?

Well, it works on mopeds…so why not a Volvo FH

Bet we know who’s going to get blamed for this.

Punchy Dan:
The highways footage shows both vehicles changing lanes ,going for the same lane at same time apparently.

so would the officer be at fault for not checking his/her blindspot? And perhaps needing a trip to specsavers.

The officer involved was a member of the Fast Action Response Team !!

I think we all know who is going to be blamed for it and be prosecuted for driving that falls below the standard required.

bald bloke:
The officer involved was a member of the Fast Action Response Team !!

so he was a F.A.R.T.

Gotta love most of the half arsed comments from no nuffinks on the other post.

This is why all drivers should give plenty of indication to warn other road users of their intentions. I’ve seen it before. Two white vans, one in the inside lane and one in the outside lane, both moving to the middle lane with no indication and almost colliding.

carlston49:
This is why all drivers should give plenty of indication to warn other road users of their intentions. I’ve seen it before. Two white vans, one in the inside lane and one in the outside lane, both moving to the middle lane with no indication and almost colliding.

Even if the Police car and truck were indicating,when in each others blind spot,they won’t see the vehicle indicating

peterm:

other post?

K27:

peterm:

other post?

Yeah the comments when you follow the link to the newspaper story.

RIPPER:

WhiteTruckMan:

Correct :smiley:

old boss of mine whould say this, to sum up quickly in one word to discribe him, it begins with a C and ends with a T with a U an N in that order inbetween the other to letters.

Thus making you a utter, refer to pervious sentence!

You’re a nice person aren’t you :frowning:

K27:

carlston49:

Even if the Police car and truck were indicating,when in each others blind spot,they won’t see the vehicle indicating

How do you fit a Artic into the blind spot of a car?

WhiteTruckMan:

“Crashed” by the looks of it… :unamused: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: