strange thing

Coming back south on the A1 from Newton Aycliffe this afternoon there seemed to be a lot of police activitey one of which took an interest my unit and trailer. Saw him following me he then pulled out and came past me very slowly, then he indicated left and pulled in front of me. I knocked off the snooze control expecting to get pullled over. He then indicated left again pulling on to the hard shoulder then he drove slightly slower than me until he was level with the back of the trailer, then as we were nearing a junction he stayed on the hard shoulder and pulled off the A1 slowing as he did so. He was looking for something but I’ve never had one circumnavigate my truck before.
Anybody had anything similar happen

they was there this morning,in one of the services,with the full works,not vosa but TOOLED up with machine guns ,body suits you name it.

anything that looked odd got pulled.

so you and me dont fit the ODD looking sort then?.

there’s been cops all over the a1 this week from donny down to stevenage, don’t know why? i’ve been turned off 3 roads this week coz the plod have closed them, a1 wed due to the accident then the a10 coz off accident and the a507 at buningford woz closed this morning is it idiot week needs extra officers on the watch?

was a shooting last week sometime in that area thats why the armed cops.

they were looking for a stolen lenor bottle

fuse:
they were looking for a stolen lenor bottle

14,000,000 lorries off the road now - won’t find one of them :smiling_imp: :laughing: