Passed !

Hi Folks,now feel I belong here, Passed my C+E this morning at Weedon, what a relfief. During my 55 years I have never had the urge to kiss a man with a beard who is wearing yellow, but this morning came close :blush: Had a good one too, only 2 minors well pleased. Now to find some agancy work. I am booked on for the first two modules oc cpc with the RHA at the end of the month but if anyone has any good info on digital tachos etc I would be grateful. Already have my digital card and am keen to get going.

:smiley: :smiley:

I assume it was ARTIC & not W&D?

Bomber10:
a man with a beard who is wearing yellow

DAVE?

Yes artic, any advice re agancies etc Rog would be very welcome

Bomber10:
Yes artic, any advice re agancies etc Rog would be very welcome

:bulb: Send a PM to Garnerlives as he has dealt with a few agencies in that area :bulb:

Was Dave your examiner?

PS & EDIT DAVENTRY JOB - just been posted :bulb: :question: :slight_smile:

Thanks mate, yes it was Dave, guess you understand now how I resisted :stuck_out_tongue:

Re Daventry Job, thanks for thinking of me ‘Full time’ Ohh Noooooo only want about 8 days a month. Phew !!

ROG:
Send a PM to Garnerlives as he has dealt with a few agencies in that area

All lies ROGER :exclamation:

I’ve had dealings of going into agencies around a year ago and every single one turning me away very quickly!

The only two who stick in my head as they seemed like they might be interested in possibly helping were Driver Hire, down on Moulton Park, and Berry Recruitment near the Guildhall.

Sorry I’m unable to be of more assistance, a more comprehensive list maybe found on yell.com or similar, but they’ll all feed you bull shine anyway no doubt, yep we’ve got loads of work, then when you call them daily to pester for work, they’re dead on the work front… :unamused: