I PASSED

Hello all,

Overjoyed at passing the C element today. Hope to do the C+E in the next few weeks.

Managed it with 6 minor faults. I thought I had bombed as I fluffed the last change of gear on the exercise but got everything else on that part spot on.
Would you believe I did 1,2,3,4,3,2, almost reverse, then 3rd and finally 1st!!

Even so I drove round the rest of the test with the thought I had failed as my instructor had more or less said no examiner would pass this element unless it was right.

At the end he only gave me one minor mark for the gear fluff.

So a big big thank you to the people at Stockport HGV and especially to Dave my instructor, who will be taking me through my C+E.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dave as in dco at stockport training! i know him well lives round the corner from me!!!

Not sure about the dco bit but all I know is he was exceptional and delivered the training in a very professional and postive manner.

The fact I got through with just 18 hours training including the test element speaks volumes for his abilities.

congratulations on your pass well done

Congrats on the test result. Sounds like you have a good instructor there. Best of British for your class one.
Well Done
Ant :smiley:

Congratulations! :laughing: Good luck with your class 1 and be sure to let us know how you get on. :wink:

many congratulations on your test result :smiley: I think it’s best to get straight on with the class 1 as soon as you can. The test centre felt more familiar to me on the artic and not so inimidating by doing the two tests close together.

very best of luck with your class 1, enjoy it…

Scott

Congratulations on the test pass Dave E
and good luck with C+E :smiley:

Well done mate…and good luck with the class one :wink:

Scan

Well done Dave E :laughing: :laughing:

well done m8 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
good luck with the class 1 :sunglasses:

well done mate.

congrats on your pass and good luck for the c&e

jon