Passed my class 1 today - cheers les

Well as the title says i passed my c+e today and the relive is pure heaven. The slow build up of tension and nerves and anything else you can think of over 4 days is pure mental torture but the emotional feeling you get when you hear those words ‘well i’m happy to say you have passed’ is almost indescribable. Now i know the job situation is’nt great blah blah blah right now but i don’t care, i have my licence (when swansea send it back) in my hand.
I would like to thank this site for all the info,tips and good advice buried amongst it’s many pages and also a big thanks to Priestley lgv, Mothertrucker and Les for his patience and bacon rolls (your hi-viz is on the passenger seat by the way). I would highly reccommend them if you live around the Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk area.
Anyway i’m off to take some pills for this banging headache i’ve got and hopefully i’ll see you all out there.

Jon

WELL DONE - sorry no banners or rockets but the sentiments there- good luck for the future

Congratulations, treat it with respect and you’ll have it most of your life :smiley:

Congratulations our kid good luck in the future its the begining of your learning curve! Happy driving :sunglasses:

chevmac:
WELL DONE - sorry no banners or rockets but the sentiments there- good luck for the future

It’s ok, I’ll make up for it :wink:

:smiley: :smiley:

Brilliant job!! :smiley:

Well done that man!! :laughing:

Keep smilin’!!

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on your “C+E” pass :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for all the kind words.

My headache has now gone.

Excellent.
When I passed it didn’t bother me there and then, it was only when I was on my way home and an artic came round the corner I realised that I could now drive it :laughing:

Yay, well done dude. :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley:

It’s a great feeling when the examiner says you’ve passed isn’t it. :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile:

Well done Jon, the smiles no doubt are VERY large :smiley: :smiley:
Best of luck for the future :smiley:
Stu

Well done Jon :exclamation: - we had no doubt you would do it. (Thanks for the kind words too.) :laughing:
GHood luck for the future.

Well done mate :wink:

Well done

All the best for the future.