Class 1 passed

Wow glad that’s all done and now to look for a job.
First time on both C and C+E would recommend Welwyn LGV in Hull to anyone they did a great job :smiley:

first time pass on both is excellent very well done Congrats :slight_smile:

I assume it was artic

Cheers I’m gonna put a dairy post up at weekend to let you know what happened day by day didn’t want to do it at time of learning as that’s enough to do alone

Very well done… It 'aint no cakewalk. This is where you gain your spurs now. Out on the open road getting your knowledge and experience.

Congrats KE 71 on first time passes for both!! :smiley: :smiley: Enjoy the accomplishment!! As you say the hard work begins in putting those licences to work! Look forward to reading the diary and learning how you get on with the job search!!

Best wishes,

Lazlo

Congrates…first time pass on both :smiley:

Congratulations!

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well done Kirk Ella on passing, now you’ll have to get used to driving a ‘proper size artic’ instead of the smaller version Welwyn use :wink:

Ha ha I think there’s prob about 3 foot difference isn’t there as I did ask the question but anyhow did the job and that’s all that matters

Well done pal I’ve just passed also just take your time when you get a job and don’t be scared of asking anyone to help you.
I always get out and have a look if I’m not sure when reversing.

Congratulations on both passes

hope you find work soon

Jen x

Well done bet your glad you on the “otherside” and can look for a job with that shiny new C and C+E. :smiley:
Good luck on the jobs front, good time to pass the run in to Christmas will be starting. I passed in Feb during all the snow, it took a few months to get work but have been on a regular agency contract since.

congrats on the passes! the only better feeling than passing your c+e is the moment your let loose in an artic alone for the first time!

As a relative newbie c+e driver, the best advice i can give you when you get work is do everything slowly, manouvering etc. You will soon make a hash of it when rushing cos somebody is waiting to get past you. Take it slowly and if in doubt about ANYTHING…Just ask! You will find if asked, most drivers are more than happy to help newbies out.

Good luck :sunglasses:

Congratulations that is an excellent achievement to get first time passes on both, I can only hope I manage the same!

Good for you :smiley: