PASSED CLASS C

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: HI EVERYONE, I PASSED MY CLASS C FIRST TIME YESTERDAY.
IT SURE IS A WONDERFUL FEELING WHEN THE EXAMINER SAYS THEM MAGICAL WORDS,IM PLEASED TO TELL YOU YOU HAVE PASSED.MANY,MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THIS GREAT WEBSITE FOR ALL YOUR TIPS,EXPERIENCE AND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT.NOW THE TOUGH BIT,FINDING A JOB.I PERSONALLY WANT TO TRY AND GET FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT AS OPPOSED TO AGENCY WORK BUT I APPRECIATE THAT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT TO START.ANY TIPS GREATLY WELCOMED
THANKS AGAIN AND A BIG THANK YOU TO KENT METRO WHO I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING.FIRST CLASS TRAINING. :smiley: :smiley:

Well done on your pass
if you want fulltime work from the off get the yellow pages out & get knocking on doors & hand in your CV & have a chat with them & do a search on google for haulage firms in your area.

Congratulations and well done!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I know youโ€™re excited, but you can stop โ€˜shoutingโ€™ now!! LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations

Regards,
Jen

congratulations and good luck on your job hunting

Congratulations ruddio and all the best.

Karl.

Nice one. :slight_smile:

Congratulations. Well done!

WELL DONE :smiley:
Now the real learning starts - donโ€™t be afraid to ASK other drivers for help - most will be happy to assist you.
Better to spend a few minutes listening than an hour struggling,

Congratulations !!