Hi all....just passed class C

:smiley: been a lurker on this great little site for a while now,picked up a lot of hints and tips,but after failing my class C 4 weeks ago was really gutted…and was not really looking forward to my re-test.

Went out for 30 minutes before the test and that 4 week absence from the truck really showed-confidence low i sat and waited in the test centre until my name was called…when i got back to be told i passed with 9 minors i was over the moon :smiley: :smiley: Gonna have a few cold beers now to celebrate…

TEL.

Good on ya fella. Worth the effort eh?? Enjoy your beer.

Any jobs lined up?
:smiley:

keano1:
Good on ya fella. Worth the effort eh?? Enjoy your beer.

Any jobs lined up?
:smiley:

Sorry keano should have mentioned this i applied for a vanman job in a local company delivering fresh pork about year ago after being stuck in a butchers for 16 years fancied a change…i think the firm were impressed with my driving and after 3 months i moved onto driving 7.5ton mercedes on and off which i enjoyed,the company has two 18 tonne volvos so they asked if i wanted to have a go at class c and i nervously jumped at it…and now i guess im lucky im going to gain experience driving them…they also have an artic so i may hopefully progress to driving this in the future…but for now im enjoying the “pass feeling” until 5am to-morrow morning in the ■■■■■■■ rain :smiley: but hey i love it

TEL.

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley:

nice one :smiley:

Well done! I have my training and test next week so, hopefully, I will be as happy as you at the end of it.

thanks for the replies peeps,and good luck roadrebel and keano with your future training i found it tough going at times but stick at it-its worth it in the end cheers

TEL.
:slight_smile:

Congrats mate, welcome to TNUK