Had my C + E test this afternoon @ Swynnerton, Staff

And passed! :smiley: woohooo! Im on cloud 9. I got 4 minors on my drive. The test seemed to go on for ages lol. He certainly made me earn it.

For you guys who read my earlier posts about me being made redundant and having the extra pressure to pass. I have been offered that class 1 job and will be staring it in just over a weeks time at the latest. Might be next week yet. Gotto go in tomorrow for an assesment and to have a chat with the manager.

Thanks for all your support and kind comments in the earlier posts.

Cheers, Nige :wink:

Well done mate. you can start moving those mountains now. :smiley: :smiley:

WEL DONE

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Great news Big Nige. Really pleased for you mate.
That’s a great drive with just 4 minors. I’ll be very pleased to get something similar when I do my re-test (Class C) on Aug 30th.
Good luck with the job as well.

Well done mate

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I passed at Swynnerton many many years ago. Well done Nige

Hi Guys, Good comment that Hectors-dad lol. I must change that now (have to think of summat first) Thanks for the congrats all.

Well I was working last night and had to be up for my assessment and a chat with the manager this afternoon. My mrs wasn’t starting work til 1:30 this affy so I was gonna drop her off then was gonna go straight for my assesment but before I dropped her off my car broke down. The garage thinks the cam belt has gone… ■■■■ it. :unamused:

I rang up the to tell them I couldn’t make it for my chat, assesment cos I’d broken down and they where fine about it. Said I could do it next week. :slight_smile:

Just waiting for a call off the garage now to see what the damage is :confused:

Hi Big Nige,

I passed my class 1 at Swynnerton 3 weeks ago.

Haven’t managed to get a class 1 drive yet as everywhere I have rang want’s the elusive 2 years experience.

Any chance of PM’ing the company name and number so that I can give them a call.

Cheers.

Ian.

Well done Nige excellent drive for 4 minors ! As for the 2 yrs experience instead of going for the C1 straight away do some C2 or 7.5 to get bit of experience and then go for it …(unless you have already done x time on C2) in which case ignore me me bad :smiley:

Thanks Bubble mate, Ive been lucky getting a class 1 job really. Its because I’m being made redundant on one contract im on so they said if I pass my class 1 then they had a job lined up for me as a priority :smiley: very fortunate for me.

Hey ianf6512

If I recommend you and you get the job I get 400 quid woohoo! When you ring up tell them my name. I’ll send u a pm now with the company name and I’ll send you a number tomorrow when I find the correct one… If anyone else needs any info pm me. I’ll try and find the proper number rather than just using an internal one. I could be quids in here :smiley: Congrats on the pass too mate. I think Swynnerton is excellent for test routes driving around stone etc.

Cheers, Nige