My C+E Test Today @ Culham, Oxfordshire

โ€ฆ

passed it :open_mouth: 8 minors, but couldnt give a [zb] got a nice shiny blue certificate in my hand. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Was not expecting a first time pass at all, given that it took 3 attempts for C just a few months ago with just a straight six. This time I had to learn the range change plus how to navigate a 40ft box round the place, including backwards!
The reverse slotted in first time, it was indeed a thing of beauty maintaining a definate air of mystery as well :laughing:

Those of you who saw my grumpy instructor post, I guess his method worksโ€ฆ whatever it may be :stuck_out_tongue:

So now the learning really begins as they say, no plans to move on from 7.5 tonne quite yet, but at least now I can if I wanted to. Can drive almost anything on the road, great feeling regardless!

All the best to those that are still fighting towards it, keep right on in there!

congratulations,its a great feeling isnt it,well done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wildgoose well done mate Iโ€™m buzzing for you! Its a great feeling when you hear them magic words at the end of your test. It quite an achievment putting yourself through all that and coming up smelling of roses at the end :smiley:

All the best, Nige

Congratulations to you wildgoose. Glad it went so well for you mate.
You can feel very proud of yourself becoming a โ€˜professional driverโ€™.
Iโ€™m still trying to get my Class 2. (re-test on 30th Aug), but Iโ€™ll get there.

All the best

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice picture of truck - whos the funny looking bloke leaning on it :question: :wink: :wink:

Well done. :smiley: :smiley: