C+E Pass

Passed my C+E today with Flair Training. :smiley:

A huge thanks go to John for putting up with me during the training and I should hopefully be driving Artics on Monday.

Gratz!

Jon

Congrats fella!!

Well done chief!! Got my class 1 test on March 10th-fed up of multi drop on rigids. I think its given me tourettes as I am constantly shouting expletives all day.

Congratulations.

You done very well today Mark. Was just a tad concerned when you tried to turn right across the path of cars doing 40mph just 20 yds away with a 48ft truck 2 minutes from the test centre but hey who wants a boring day.

You’ll be fine on the artics next week.

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Fantastic. Onwards and upwards :smiley:

Nice one. Well done. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done Mark, did better than me!

Les Shoes:
Well done Mark, did better than me!

You will pass next time I’m sure Kris :slight_smile:

I’ve got a run up to Crowle in Lincolnshire on Monday collecting a full load of spuds so that will be interesting. Although saying that, getting up at 4am is going to take some getting use to :laughing:

zippomark:
I’ve got a run up to Crowle in Lincolnshire on Monday collecting a full load of spuds so that will be interesting. Although saying that, getting up at 4am is going to take some getting use to :laughing:

On thursday mine was the other way round left Norwich 5pm got back from London 3am drove down empty and came back full and boy is there a huge difference even on the straight you are aware of the weight . The obvious with the accelerating and braking but also cornering is hugely different with weight . You’ll have fun :smiley:

Congrats

You say that gillberry and I can almost see the evil glint in your eye from here lol

TJ82:
Congrats

You say that gillberry and I can almost see the evil glint in your eye from here lol

Having now experienced a load yes :smiley:

Thought about rephrasing the above but we all know what I’m on about . :smiley: