Yet another newly quailified driver ;)

Helo everyone, i’ve been on this site was a wee bit now and haven’t posted till now, so i thought it was about time and start with this…

Yip the roads are safe no more :slight_smile: Finally passed my Class C test…
Took 2 attempts, 1st i decided to take out a cone on the reversing :blush: :blush: which ironically i never had a prob with in practising, was basically 2 nervous…
Once we left the test centre and my nerves settled the examiner said my driving was good. Actually quite surprised myself as i wasn’t expecting it to be as good as ir was considering it was 3 weeks since being out in the lorry and i did struugle quite a bit at the start with quite a few things…
Even though i didn’t pass,examiner said i should be pleased with that test and was unforuate about the cone and said to rebook asap. was pleased myself with my driving and knew i could do it next time.

Anyway a week later round 2, was more nervous at the start because of what had previously happened but i just focussed on what i was doing alot more and took extra care and the reversing went fine :slight_smile: so when out on the road i knew i hadn’t messed it up this time was enjoying my test more which helped…
Anyway when we got back was glad to hear that i had passed and had actually improved a bit from last time. Well chuffed :slight_smile: couldn’t take the grin of my face for the rest of the day lol

Well done :smiley:

Congratulations :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: What a fabulous post to read! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
That has really made my day, I know you don’t post much but regular users of the chat room will know you well.
Congratulations bud! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: I’m proud of you. :wink:

well done Si, really pleased for you!!

NICE ONE!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: Blimey Si,
You seem very popular with the Ladies !

Well Done on the test success and welcome to TruckNet. :wink:

Well done Mate… :sunglasses:

Time to get out on the roads of N Ireland :sunglasses: :laughing:

Well done

Deesider:
:lol: Blimey Si,
You seem very popular with the Ladies !:

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Woohoo! Well done.

Paul

Smashing Job.

It’s much better…and easier…when you get out in anger.

Greetings from Denmark. Well done Si, good news and I wish you well in whatever you do with your new license. Best wishes and good luck. Drew