LGV Passed today

Passed theroy start of Novermber, then had Class C training and test end of November, failed clipped a cone and had 3 minors, passed in December with 9 minors. Passed C+E today with 2 minors shunt on reverse, and stalled at roundabout, was in the right gear, nerves. Well chuffed can’t stop smiling.

Thanks to Jim from A1 LGV training, Biggleswade.

well done mate,great feeling isn’t it,good luck for the future :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers.carl

Congratulations, it must be a great feeling. I have my class 2 test tommorow so hopefully i will also know how good it feels. Good luck on your job hunting and well done :slight_smile:

Congratulations on passing both your C test & C+E test dougal1 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: what a great start to the year you have - you’ll be grinning for weeks :wink: . Have you got any work in mind :question: & welcome :smiley:

Thanks for the replys.

Bonnie lass
We run a lorry on the farm so it will be relief driver.

well done on passing ur test lad

brilliant thats what im hoping to do

Hi dougal1,

And…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done, passed my C early Jan and doing C+E Feb, can’t wait!

Best of luck finding a job :laughing:
Rob

ARTICCE.jpg

Well done mate was the c+e much harder than c or did it feel better as already had the c?

Jennie x

Jennie:
Well done mate was the c+e much harder than c or did it feel better as already had the c?

Jennie x

Hi Jennie, this what I was told after I passed my C test.

jonny74:
congratulations i passed c c+e with paul a couple of months back its easier to go from c to c+e than from a car to c once again well done

Hi Jennie

There is alot more planning when coming up to tight areas. As a farmer found the reversing tricky as it didn’t respond like a tractor and trailer. The lorry had the same gearbox as C so there was not trouble there. Good luck with it, it is a great challenge.

Congratulations