C+E Passed !, :-)

Hi Guys,

This is my first post!, so please be gentle, as the title says i passed yesterday at Norwich, 1st time with only 3 minors, and two of them were for speed coming out of a 30 to a 40 :frowning: , but im chuffed to bits with that!!.

Did my training with Compass Training in North Tuddenham, near Swaffham with Albert Middleton.
If anyone around the Suffolk Area looking to for a Training School i highly recommend him. I Passed the Rigid with him also 1st time.

Right now to try and find a job.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

All The Best

Kieran.

Well done mate.

Thanks TJ82!!!.

Good luck on your Re-Test, but you will not need it tho, you will pass with flying colours

Well done mate, im sure you havent stopped smiling yet!!! :smiley:

kieran324:
This is my first post!, …

Hi kieran324,

And…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

kieran324:
Did my training with Compass Training in North Tuddenham, near Swaffham with Albert Middleton.
If anyone around the Suffolk Area looking to for a Training School i highly recommend him.

Thanks for the tip. :smiley:

:bulb: I’ve added http://www.compasstraining.org.uk/ to the TNUK list of recommended LGV tuition providers. :wink: :smiley:

Congratulations on passing your C+E :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: good luck with your job hunt :smiley: Oh - & welcome :smiley:

Hi kieran324

Congratulations on passing, Was it your first day on Tuesday 8th? if so was you at a burger van on the A47 when your Instructor was talking to anouther one in a lorry with blue curtains? If so I was doing mine at the same time. I also passed first time on wed :slight_smile:

Hi Bigdave,

No my first day was on Monday the 7th, but i was at one of the burger vans on the A47 on Tuesday tho, A big congrats to you fella for passing the Big C+E test!!! :smiley: , you found any work yet■■?

Congratulations on passing your C+E. Thats great news :smiley:

kieran324:
Hi Bigdave,

No my first day was on Monday the 7th, but i was at one of the burger vans on the A47 on Tuesday tho, A big congrats to you fella for passing the Big C+E test!!! :smiley: , you found any work yet■■?

Oh did you do a 4 day course then? it must have been you then was defo your truck.
No not yet I have got a driving job driving skip lorrys but I am now going to start sending out cv’s and just take my time looking,
have you got anything lined up?