Class C Passed......

Hello all,
Just thought I’d let you know I passed the Class C test this morning. Woo Hoo! First time pass with no faults - I felt it went really well but was not expecting that!! I was well chuffed.
On this scorching hot morning here in Norwich there was not a better place to be than in the cab with the windows down and a refreshing breeze hitting me every time I turned right!
Up next is the Drivers CPC (all next week :open_mouth: ), then into an artic as soon as the licence arrives back, then to find a job.
Credit and huge thanks has to go to my instructors John and Martin for getting me up to standard so soon. Job well done fellas.

Congrats, well done pal! :smiley:

Very well done. Also very hot in Mansfield today - - but also producing clean sheet pass. Must be the weather for them!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

Passed my C in Norwich myself in May with 2 faults so I know the perils of the ring road and the dodgy roundabouts. Well done Sir :laughing: - any thoughts about a job?

Thanks Zeethron. I’m currently doing my 35 hours of drivers CPC this week and then I intend to get straight on with the C+E training. When I pass that I will start looking for work in earnest.

Congrats mate.

Well done passing cat c with no faults. Top job

Well done, great result.

well done great feeling isn’t it? Really pleased for you