PASSED MY C+E TODAY :) :) :) :)

Hi all Monday and Tuesday I did my Training for my C+E And today thanks to Phil at East coast driver training in Norwich I passed my test first time :slight_smile:

Bigdave:
Hi all Monday and Tuesday I did my Training for my C+E And today thanks to Phil at East coast driver training in Norwich I passed my test first time :slight_smile:

WELL THAT WAS EASY NOW GET A JOB

spanishvan:

Bigdave:

WELL THAT WAS EASY NOW GET A JOB

Not as easy as it would be for you to turn off the CAPS :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

As I said in the other thread Dave well done :wink:

Yea it wasnt that bad Ive already got a job driving and we have Artics witch I can now cover holidays and when needed to help get more experiance :slight_smile: so things are looking up. Thank you tachograph :slight_smile: Im very excited waited a long time to have the cash to take this part :slight_smile:

Well done pal!

Well done bigdave, thats great news :smiley:

Good on you mate, well done :smiley:

Bigdave:

Hi Bigdave,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Sweet! Well Done :smiley:

Great stuff…well done mate! :smiley:

Absolutely excellent, well done mate!

Nice one, well done Dave.

congratulations brilliant news

Jx