Passed C+E today,LIFE'S GOOD!

Passed my c+e today at the first attempt with 5 minors,had a nervous drive but kept telling myself to keep concentrating and keep doing what i had been taught!! my sincere thanks go to peter smythe and his brilliant instructors,special thanks to my instructor nick who was very very good and i would now consider a friend.I can only re-itterate what has been said on many posts,if you want a thoroughly proffesional driving school PICK PETER SMYTHE TRAINING!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING C+E

Well done !

CONGRATULATIONS on passing your C&E, anything in mind for work? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:slight_smile: Congrats CC, nice one

carlclay:
Passed my c+e today at the first attempt …

Hi carlclay,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

That was a rather good score too mate, nice one!! :smiley:

Rat67

carlclay:
my sincere thanks go to peter smythe and his brilliant instructors

Another pass thanks to Peter…Me thinks he is getting good at this training lark! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done mate bet it feels great

I can only re-itterate what has been said on many posts,if you want a thoroughly proffesional driving school PICK PETER SMYTHE TRAINING!!!

That’s very kind Carl. I’d like to add my congratulations and best wishes for the future as well.

Another pass thanks to Peter…Me thinks he is getting good at this training lark!

We do our best!

Similar topic: had our inspection from DSA today and they have awarded us “DSA ACCREDITED LGV TRAINING CENTRE” status. Pretty good as we’re the only ones in Notts. Well chuffed! :laughing: :laughing:

:grimacing: And both of us trained by Nick!

I’d suggest Pete buy him a pint but I’ve seen the pain in his eyes when he parts with money :grimacing:

Did my few hours in their loaded artic today and thoroughly enjoyed myself and was pleased to see I can still get round in an artic without any carnage :wink:

Again - a big thankyou to peter and Nick :smiley:

was pleased to see I can still get round in an artic without any carnage

AMEN! :laughing: :laughing:

I’d suggest Pete buy him a pint

Wot?!? and it’s not even Christmas!! :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Similar topic: had our inspection from DSA today and they have awarded us “DSA ACCREDITED LGV TRAINING CENTRE” status. Pretty good as we’re the only ones in Notts. Well chuffed!

Many congratulations fella. It can only speak volumes of both yourself your instructors and your training school. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

hi bonnie lass,with regards to work i am the fella peter was refering to in a previous post of his about “putting myself about”,i secured a job driving a cat C with a possibility of artic work in the future,as i say “LIFE’S GOOD”. thanks everyone for your kind comments,i am over the moon!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

sorry, missed a bit;

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

thanks darkseeker,i also took out the artic after my test today[i think you warmed the seat for me!!] and thoroughly enjoyed myself,still pinching myself but extremely happy,once again thanks. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done, keep checking those mirrors, and THEN signal…

got my license back today fella (a week and a day) so with any luck yours won’t be long :wink:

got my license back today

Be careful not to smudge the ink!! :laughing: :laughing:

Well done, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done mate life.s always good on the road