Passed!!!!

Just passed my C+E! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 driver faults, but one of them was 'cause I decided to take a shunt on the reverse to be extra sure!

Soooooo relieved.

Now just gotta find another job where the hours aren’t gonna kill me :wink:

Cheers, Nez

Congratulations on the pass and good luck on the job front

Rob

WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS :laughing: :laughing:
Start my CE training on 22nd just hope mine goes that well eh :open_mouth:
regards Roy

Well done and good luck with the job hunt. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Nezza:
Just passed my C+E! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Nezza,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Nezza:
5 driver faults, but one of them was 'cause I decided to take a shunt on the reverse to be extra sure!

IMHO, it was a smart move to take a shunt if you weren’t sure. :wink:
I wish I’d have done that on my test, then I’d have saved myself a re-test fee. :blush: :frowning:

So, four minor faults really… that’s a rather good score mate!! :smiley:

Well done Nezza, looks like the blonde took your mind off the butterflies. When I was training we were told this mantra " Don’t be can’t take a shant". :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Nice one Matey…feels great dont it!! I passed mine on Friday :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations.

Well done mate, its magic to hear those words ‘you have passed’ isn’t it. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

John.

Thanks all for the messages. Yes, it’s a brilliant feeling. Especially. As I was convinced I’d failed at one point!!!

Well done mate

Congratulations Nezza on your pass :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , & good luck with the job hunt - hope you get something soon :smiley:

Congratulations on the pass. :slight_smile:

Well done to you bet ya cant get the grin off ya face all the best now in finding work

Jen x