C+E Passed

Passed this morning with 3 minors this afternoon i was out and about in the shunter, Also made an arse of backing onto a bay :blush: Out in it tomorrow too

Briliant mate…Well done you!!

Seen a few ‘old pro’s’ struggle a wee bit getting onto a bay too…so don’t worry…everyone has to learn!!

Once again…Congratulations!

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate, hopefully i’ll be wearing the massive smile soon that I can bet you’ve got on your face :smiley: Nice score too

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your Cat “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

That was a rather good score too. :smiley:

I wouldn’t be bothered about making an arse of a reverse so soon after passing your test mate, cos now you’ve got the licence, what does it matter?? :grimacing:

If you’re on shunting duties, you’ll get plenty of practice to refine the reverse, so it’s win-win for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats mate, dont worry about reversing it will come believe me I never thought i’d get it just look in here ive got threads all over the shop :smiley: even yesterday I messed up parking between 2 trailers for first time in ages and it used to bother me when someone is sat there waiting but now I dont give a crap! It happens to everyone all I will say is take your time and try to plan your reverse before you start to drive into it, it will help loads if you get in the right position first which is where I had the trouble. Nice and steady and thinking all the time, it will come very quick if you’re shunting all day you’ll be better then most older guys in a month :wink:

Well done, danny_mk2 ! :smiley:

Well done! All the best for the future! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Excellent score too :smiley: :smiley:
Stu

Cheers everyone done few drops today and this reversing lark is harder than i thought LOL, Last drop was JD Williams at shaw which i have seen many people struggle with luckily the yard guy was spot on and talked me through everything whilst whilst watching me back and telling me to ignore all the people watching :blush:

Congratulations. :smiley: :laughing: :smiley:

I must design one of these banner things that some folk have. :smiley: