Passed C+E today!

Afternoon all,

Passed my C+E first time today at Watnall, I can honestly say that is was one of the most challenging but also most enjoyable things I have ever done. Would say to anyone who is thinking of doing it go for it :slight_smile: Test was at 08:15 this morning and still can’t stop grinning!

Managed to get plenty of sleep last night and keep the nerves at bay, mostly - just kept telling myself the worst that could happen was that I’d have to come back and do it again…

Well chuffed as will get B+E for free on my licence now too which is a bonus as passed my car test after 1997 :sunglasses:

CONGRATULATIONS! :grimacing:

It is the best feeling isn’t it!?

Enjoy it, and hold onto that feeling to keep the nerves at bay for for day on the job! :wink:

Well dome mate

I have my Class 2 test in two weeks time, am not even there yet but am way ready for whatever :astonished:

Congratulations.

Good man. Congratulations.

Well done :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations, I have my lessons and test starting week of 9th March.

Although I passed my cat C first time, I am again nervous about the c+e test, mainly the reverse part of the test.

Thanks all :slight_smile:

@ richcfc1 - don’t worry about the reverse it isn’t as daunting as it seems, you can take 2 shunts if you need to and you get lots more space to play with than in the rigid. You will be doing it in your sleep in no time :slight_smile:

Congrats man. I have my c+e training and test in 4 weeks

Congrats james1985 I passed my CE today. What a feeling. I was nervous as flip! I agree. Possible the hardest driving test to pass ever one will do.

Well done mate.

Thanks all :sunglasses:

Well done mate, I passed my c+e last Friday, still can’t believe I’ve actually done it, best feeling ever, just waiting for licence to be returned to me, then I’m off on a CV drop :slight_smile:, once again very well done :slight_smile: