Passed C

I passed my Class 2 test this morning :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Just got to pass both my cpc tests now. I am also looking for work in breakdown recovery in the Kent area.

akhurst1234

CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING C

akhurst1234:
Just got to pass both my cpc tests now

Have you checked out the post by Big Brummie Macca on HOW TO PASS MOD 4

Hiyyaaa Akhurst1234, CONGRATULATIONS on passing your C test :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats on passing mate :smiley: :smiley:

akhurst1234:
I am also looking for work in breakdown recovery in the Kent area.

I know RAC is recruiting for recovery drivers but not sure if it is in the Kent area.

Well done mate, great feeling aint it! :smiley:

Pretty sure you need C+E for recovery work as you may need to tow a caravan etc. That’s what some guy from the AA told me when I got recovered anyway…

chris_89:
Pretty sure you need C+E for recovery work as you may need to tow a caravan etc. That’s what some guy from the AA told me when I got recovered anyway.

Nah RAC are looking for Class 2 licence holders, I’ve just applied for one of their positions.

Many Thanks for the warm welcome.

chris_89:
Pretty sure you need C+E for recovery work as you may need to tow a caravan etc. That’s what some guy from the AA told me when I got recovered anyway…

I thought that until I looked at the RAC website which says you only need a class 2 but the AA website says you need a class 1. I think it depends on the company.

Ah cool, yeah must depend on the company. Sounds like a pretty cushty job really… guy I spoke to at the AA certainly seemed to think so!

congratulations mate,well done. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

deleted