Passed

I passed my class C today with 1 minor fault, I missed a gear (4 over 4) but quickly corrected it, the examiner said he was embarrassed for me :blush:

I’ve got my CPC mod 4 at 9am tomorrow, then do C+E as soon as my licence comes back.

Well done. Bet you R chuffed

Congrats!!!

Well done :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks guys :smiley:

Passed cpc module 4 this morning 100% :smiley:

Sent licence off straight away, examiner said it should be back within a week and my trainers say they will get a class C+E training/test within 10 days after so hopefully end of January or early February.

Well done, it’s taken me 14 months from start to finish, although 6 months was waiting for DVLA as I had a medical condition that slowed things up. Fortunately I passed my car test before 97 so just had to do the CPC and not the mod stuff. That said the hazard perception was a complete joke. I only managed to pass that after reading an article on the net about how to click the mouse in the right way.

Well done. Fells good to pass. Dont worry about the minor fault, its a huge achievement to pass with a virtually perfect performance. Hope the C+E will go just as well for you.

des-c:
class C+E training/test within 10 days after so hopefully end of January or early February.

Do you not have to leave 1 calender month from passing class 2 to sitting class 1 test?
Congrats on passing class2 anyway. Good luck with class 1 :smiley:

The-Snowman:

des-c:
class C+E training/test within 10 days after so hopefully end of January or early February.

Do you not have to leave 1 calender month from passing class 2 to sitting class 1 test?
Congrats on passing class2 anyway. Good luck with class 1 :smiley:

Cheers
No, they said as soon as the new category shows on your licence (even online) you can book the test, but I would need the licence with me for the actual test to show the examiner.

The road is your oyster hun