Passed my Class C today

Hi all. Passed my Class C today and feel great. Had failed previously by clipping a bleedin kerb (sure it moved towards me rather than other way round) which put me on a downer for some time. But now I can look forward more training to getting C + E. The test today was with this new part of the test where you are given a diagram of a route the examiner wishes you to take. Its no real problem. So anyway, sent off for my digi card and sent my licence off to be updated with the C catergory. Examiner wasn’t sure whether I needed to take the CPC even though I have had Cat C1+E over 20 years. So instead of taking my licence and paper counterpart he handed everything to me for me to send off. Anyway at least I know its in the post and should have it back within 3 weeks.

Tigger1

congratulations mate,well done on passing ,feels great mate doesn’t it.cheers,carl

CONGRATULATIONS tigger1 on passing your C test, any work lined up or will you go straight for your C+E :question: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

tigger1:
Hi all. Passed my Class C today

Hi tigger1,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanx all… bonnie lass I’m think I’m going for the big one first before looking. I’m waiting for my digi card to come anyway and then be visiting god knows how many agencies and hoping that someone somewhere thinks ‘we’ll give him a chance’. Carl it does feel good since I failed first time. Oddly I had the same examiner and to pass with him made it even more sweet. He even commented ‘that was a nice controlled drive’, although I did have five minors. However, I know it is a long learning curve but I’m happy to keep learning. Thanks DieselDave

Congratulations

Hope you celebrated well and that smile will last for weeks :wink:

jen x

Well done on the pass now the hard part starts not surprised that you had the same examiner if it is like where I am then they only have 3-4

By the sounds of what you said you dont need to do the initial cpc as take it you passed your car test before 97 :question: if that is right you will have grandfather rights & will have to do the periodic cpc

Congrats chap, good feeling isn’t it. :smiley:

Cheers all again. It is a good feeling. Went out tonight with wife and neighbours to celebrate. I have to admit though, it does feel that you are climbing a ladder or jumping through hoops. My next hoop is the training with cab and trailer mmmmmmm…thought comes through head, some of those turns were tight in a rigid, what’s it going to be like with an artic!!! Well I’m going to find out as soon as my licence comes back…I’ll let you know how I get on.

Tigger 1