Passed LGV C+E (Pictures&Question)

Hi All,
Started training on monday, a month after passing my cat c, the week off work finally started :slight_smile:
Been doing really well monday/tuesday/wednesday and today with the test @2.15pm

lgv.jpg

HGV 1.jpg
Luckily everything has just came to me at once.
All week i havnt clipped any curbs, done the reverse getting it in everytime first go :smiley: been lucky i suppose compared to some people when nerves get the better of them.

Anyway i passed today with 6 minors, 4 for going too slow on approach speed etc.

A pass is a pass though so im really pleased, i didnt choose for the examiner to take my license as i want to do CPC asap and will need it to show when i have the test.

Only thing is im not sure what i do when ive passed CPC how do i send off my license?

Well done mate,
you send your licence off with your blue pass sheet certificate, think the details are on the back of either that or that green mark sheet.

Now the learning really starts… Fingers crossed you get a job

Thanks fella,
3 companies are interested in me plus an agency is keen to get me on class 1 ASAP for a new client but I need CPC first :frowning:

Excellent. Well Done.

Let’s hope they are still biting at the bullet when the licence comes back.

Best of luck for your Mod 4 :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed mate nice one

Well done on passing c+e. Really pleased for you mate…

I got 4 minors on approach speed - going too fast though - you want to swap notes :smiley: ?

Congrats mate, I envy you lol.y time will come.

I find it strange though that some companies use wagon n drag as apposed to artic. I know it’s the same thing but at the same time it’s not lol

Anyway, best of luck and drive safe.

Haha cheers fellas feels great, still hasnt sinked in and at 18 it’s such a big responsibility
I’m glad I’ve paid for it all and working full time aswell unlike the lads on the dole like a mate of mine whos training is funded by the government ! :confused:

I’m going to book an hour or two in an arctic before I go for assessment drives/interviews for a job :wink:

great93:
Haha cheers fellas feels great, still hasnt sinked in and at 18 it’s such a big responsibility
I’m glad I’ve paid for it all and working full time aswell unlike the lads on the dole like a mate of mine whos training is funded by the government ! :confused:

I’m going to book an hour or two in an arctic before I go for assessment drives/interviews for a job :wink:

Excuse me, what’s the problem by getting it funded by the government? After all, that’s what it’s there for is it not? I think it’s very rude for someone like you to look down your nose as that’s what you’re clearly doing, on someone who has their license funded by the government. FYI, my Class 2 was funded by the government as I couldn’t pick up a job leaving school. When I passed my Class 2 I got enough money together through driving lorries to go on and do my Class 1, also at 18 just earlier this year. Maybe you should think twice in what you say as your words can come across as very offending…

Oh and by the way, good luck when it comes to driving a real artic as it’s a different ball game.

Congratulations on your pass :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Sam Millar:

great93:

Excuse me, what’s the problem by getting it funded by the government? After all, that’s what it’s there for is it not? I think it’s very rude for someone like you to look down your nose as that’s what you’re clearly doing, on someone who has their license funded by the government. FYI, my Class 2 was funded by the government as I couldn’t pick up a job leaving school. When I passed my Class 2 I got enough money together through driving lorries to go on and do my Class 1, also at 18 just earlier this year. Maybe you should think twice in what you say as your words can come across as very offending…

Oh and by the way, good luck when it comes to driving a real artic as it’s a different ball game.

Congratz on the pass mate, also Sam don’t take it as a direct insult as I’m sure driving is a passion of yours but there are some people that get it paid for and have no intrest in driving at all, I can see why this would wind some people up in the wrong way tbh.

And Great93 I got a mate that done his first ever bit of class 1 work in a artic last night, he passed in a W+D and told me he really didn’t enjoy the experience as it is different to drive, ended up turning up back to the yard 4 hours late.

Tarrman:
Congrats mate, I envy you lol.y time will come.

I find it strange though that some companies use wagon n drag as apposed to artic. I know it’s the same thing but at the same time it’s not lol

Anyway, best of luck and drive safe.

I know I’m gonna need a tin hat for this.

But it’s easier to gain the category on your licence with WnD and then learn the crossover without the pressure.

Thanks everyone,

Also Sam maybe I could’ve worded it better dont mean it to sound
Like an insult but I was angry the fact my mate was lazy claiming dole when I’ve been working for 6 years and he gets FLT/HGV LICENSE paid for by me and other tax payers!

Onviously I don’t know you so Im sure you weren’t lazy and was looking for jobs on a daily basis before you class 2 was funded

Good on ya Great93 :wink: