C passed :D

Finally passed my cat c today after 3 failed tests I was beginning to think I would never pass, well made up now tho :smiley: especially after failing the last two on silly little things that I could of easily passed on. Just the cpc to get out the way now and then the fun of finding a job can start and saving for my c+e

Well Done. Good to see another one not put off by the doom and gloom :slight_smile:

well done on the pass lad :wink:

YABADABADOOOOOO :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done… :slight_smile:

Well done on the pass.

Have you stopped smiling yet?

many congrats on the pass :smiley:

Thanks guy, carnt wait for my licence to come back now with the little picture of the truck on back :smiley:

macci:

Nope not yet, might next week when my car insurance is due tho haha

MGR1610:
Thanks guy, carnt wait for my licence to come back now with the little picture of the truck on back :smiley:

macci:

Nope not yet, might next week when my car insurance is due tho haha

Well done mate, I failed my Cat C 3 times too each time on stupid things, stopping on an amber light (had to break quite hard bloke behind beeped his horn at me), next was a nightmare test floods everywhere asked if I wanted to continue the test but knew if I canceled it, it would take weeks to get another one, went to pull off at a T junction and was in a false neutral rolled back 2 inch at most failed and last one turning left should have taken up both lanes but didn’t and couldn’t get round.

Really is hard to carry on when you fail that many times but well done to you for sticking at it.

What I thought was hardest was telling people that you had failed over and over and them looking at you like you can’t drive yet they wouldn’t have the balls to get behind the wheel of one.

CONGRATS

I wish I had passed after 3 times. It took me 7 attempts but I got there in the end now all I need to do is find a job thats the hard part
or I could go for my C+E

Congrats MGR. :smiley:

And good for you QuietJay,your perseverance finally paid off.Go for your C+E,always got more chance of a start. :wink:

Many congrats MGR, C+E next :smiley:

Tazbug