just passed class c

hi all just passed my class c i know theres not alot of work around
so ive signed upto some aggencies as i live in cornwall thats abit limited so as im willing to travel around
ive signed to some in the bristol area what id like to know do’seit matter how many i sign upto and can you leave one if work comes up
many thanks

Firstly congratulations on passing, secondly there is no limit to how many agencies you can be signed up to, I’m signed up with 8 and have had no work from any of them since passing last nov. Make sure you keep hassling them/ringing them for work so your name sticks

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome cmayer315 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

If you click the link in my signature or these truck pictures

it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot more info which may be of use to you for C+E ARTIC training.

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is the UK short of drivers ? & Was it really worth it?

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC and much more…

Well done on passing C.

Congratulations on passing your C :smiley:

Congrats on passing your class2.I can recomend a very good agency in the Avonmouth area being P.L Workforce pm me for the gaffers name and no. He got me class2 work in Frome last summer(only passed test in may last year),since then the company has taken me on permanently-paid for me to do adr in packages 6.1/6.2/8 and I am now driving artic and wag/drag(paid for class1 me self out of redundancy and passed last nov)so all good :grimacing:

Well done on your pass :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I’m registerd with quite a few too, just keep pluging away

Stu

cmayer315:
hi all

Hi cmayer315

And…

cmayer315:
just passed my class c

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your Cat “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

cmayer315:
what id like to know do’seit matter how many i sign upto and can you leave one if work comes up…

As has already been said, you can join as many agencies as you wish. :grimacing:
… but you dont have to leave any of them if you get a job, because the work is often temporary in nature.
If you happen to be working when one phones you, you’d just say that you’re not available at that time.
If you know how long the assignment will last, you can then say that you’ll be available again from…

If it ends up that you’re offered a permanent job, then you have the choice as to whether to accept it or not. If you do, then I’d still wait before letting the various agencies know, just in case it turns out that you don’t like it. :wink:

Good luck mate. :smiley:

thanks guys now the real hard work starts trying to get that first job :wink: