just passed c+e

hi

passed today only 6 minors but it felt like a really sloppy drive, and my confidence wasnt helped by nearly taking out a bmw on a right hand turn into the test center or by the lad in front of me making a pigs ear out of the reverse (he hit the b cone twice). 3 weeks ago i had never driven anything bigger than a transit and now im a proper trucker.

i have been told that tnt in rotherham and wilkinsons in worksop take on new drivers, does anyone know any other companies around sheffield that take them on agency work would be last choice but will take anything to get a few months experience

edit: i read on here that macfarlanes in leeds have a £2500 excess that new driver must pay if they are involved in an accident (if its their fault obviously) am i likely to find this with most companies that take on newbies

congratulations on the pass hank :smiley:

sorry i cannot help you on the job front mate its outta my area, good luck with the search :smiley: :smiley:

jon

Congrats on the pass, and don’t agree on any excess, there are companys that’ll take on new passes

Well done mate - i passed my class 1 on tuesday - its a great feeling aint it - as for excesses,that has to be a definite no :wink:

stear clear of ceva what used to be tnt if its the exspress side go for it cant comment on wilkes know its run by canute they have been advertising this week for class 1 drivers

CONGRATULATIONS hankthejeweller :smiley: :smiley:

**WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **WELL DONE** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well Done :laughing: :laughing:

Also to russjp for tues