Passed C+E thouroughly recommend this firm

:smiley: over the moon or what!!! today passed class1, 1st attempt , in a short summary when i did the class2 with this firm after the 1st day picked up everything ok and the reversing no problem, then class1 absolutely loved driving the truck ERF anyhow i just couldnt reverse it into the box, untill the day before the test then it clicked, dont know why but it did, really enjoyed the uncoupling etc, the thing that i found difficult is the {non proffessional drivers haha sounds funny} being impatient and honking the horn coz they dont know i am waiting as i need both sides the road to get out!! all in all i did class2 ,4 minors class1, 7 minors if anybody is interested i did the training mostly in london apart from a few trips out of town, have a look at their website and make your own judgement www.1stclasstrucking.co.uk i too checked out clearstone, pathway, and sterling and had experiences, thats all i will say,

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done !! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Well done mate :smiley:

WELL DONE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done on the pass and nice to hear a reccomendation for 1st Class Trucking. I used to work for them when I lived in the London area.

:smiley: thanks people! i am sending off today for my driver digital tacho card! not that i know how to use it but i have been fortunate enough to get a assessment drive soon for an agency that does a well known supermarket, i know 2 guys that work for this agency and drive for this supermarket and they are happy, so i am lucky.