PASSED C+E Today at last

I passed today 3rd time was luck for me and i have 4 minors. Got the reverse exercise spot on this time, inch perfect. Apparently the examiner i passed with is a bit of a touch cookie so i am really please to have passed with only 4 minors. Now need to find a job.

well done mate register with the agencys…(ahem… :laughing: )post or go round industrial parks,even if they do say 2years driving needed ask them to keep your cv on file, keep pestering&ringing round and ask youd do a day free(if you can afford to do that that is im sure youll get something,all the best

Its a good feeling isnt it i passed mine yesterday and im still smiling now :smiley:

Thanks guys, yes it is the best feeling, much better than when i passed my class 2 in september. Going to get on to some agencies tomorrow and see what is about. There may be a job for me at a company where my mate works as they have been asking him when my test was, going to talk to him tomorrow and see what’s what.

Well done mate,passed mine 3rd time on the 1st march,Ive still got the silly smile as well.
We run W&D’s,so dont always run with trailer,keep forgetting its there when I do…gets a tad embarrassing :blush:
Simon :sunglasses:

Tipper work is starting to pick up it is not very glamorous but it is a good way of getting some miles under your belt ! Good Luck with getting started and Well Done.

Tipper work is starting to pick up it is not very glamorous but it is a good way of getting some miles under your belt ! Good Luck with getting started and Well Done.

Well it turned out that there was no job with my mates company so i am not very happy with him for it. Wouldn’t mind any work as long as it is not multidrop. I will have to look at some tipper work but i am waiting to get my license back and then i have got an assessment back at Royal Mail in Hatfield with manpower again, thing is there are more shifts available for agency drivers out of there if you have your class 1 so wait and see what next week brings. Let you all know.

laughjimbo:
I passed today …

Hi laughjimbo,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

That was a great score too mate, nice one. :smiley:

Thanks dieseldave :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR C+E PASS laughjimbo!!!

Hope you find a job soon.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Congrats :smiley: