Today passed C+E wahooooo

Its been a while since my last post, but i thought i would like to share with everyone the fact i passed C+E today with 5 minors. :grimacing: Its not been a year yet since i started on this path of driving for a living but boy has it been an eye opener, at 46yrs i thought i had seen most things but how wrong was i. This last year has been ups and downs with work and as in previous posts, i like most others have found it tough. Been through the agencies, found most good but then there are the ones who want to take advantage because your new :confused: but for the most some can be fair. Had a perm job but ditched it after 5 weeks because of the pressure to drive bent and went back to the agencies, well the fair ones where you can earn a decent wage anyway. :slight_smile: Managed to get myself on to a long term contract back in March and was taken on full time yesterday :smiley: by the company. They were happy for me to work half days so i could do the C+E training last Wed, Thur, Fri and Mon then allow me to take today of for my test. :wink: Its what i wanted and had been planning for a few weeks. For all the newbies and wannabeā€™s my advice is keep knocking on doors, take no crap and be the best at what your doing, you will find gain full employment albeit with a company or through an agency with long term contracts, phoning isnā€™t good enough you have to get face to face with these people, it worked for meā€¦ :laughing:

congrats mate on passing c+e and gettin perm job. is oit c+e driving?? i got my c+e retest on tues next week. im using agencies at the mo as well, trouble is the work is in fits and starts, last week i was turning work away this week i only done monday now waiting to see what comes in :confused:
Anyways congrats and good luck your proof that newbees can get work. :smiley: :grimacing:

Well done :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

I assume it was ARTIC and not W&D

Thanks to you all, Brian my job at the moment is driving a Cat C but i have a promise of C+E as soon as a position comes upā€¦ Fingers crossed thats real soonā€¦ :smiley:

I assume it was ARTIC and not W&D

Yes Rog it was Artic, boy if i had paid my money and turned up and it was W&D i would have been p****ed off, Well and truly, But i suppose thats why we research the companies we use for this type of professionā€¦ :open_mouth:

Once again thanks, Boy it sure feels goodā€¦

Hi Rocketman,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your ā€œC+Eā€ test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

hi well done to you congratulations on passing you test :slight_smile:

Congratulations on passing C+E :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile:

Oh, and best of luck with the new job, enjoy. :slight_smile: