Passed C+E this morning

What a huge relief, such a great feeling to pass im up im the clouds right now.
The past couple of months have been very stressful after being made redundant from my class 2 job. I decided to use all of the redundancy money to pay for my class 1, with having a young family, bills to pay, mortgage and being the main earner in the house this was always going to be a big risk and if I failed I don’t know how I could afford the re-test.
I put the financial side of things out my mind, stayed positive and confident and told myself “I can do this” and pulled it out of the bag with 6 minors (not great I know but I’ll take it).
Good luck to everyone else taking their tests next week. Financially it can be a big strain on a person with the expensive of everything but I hope my story helps someone.
Let the job hunting commence (after beer celebrations).

That’s brilliant news - well done! All the best for the future, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done!!
It’s a great feeling when you pass. All the best for the future!

Congrats ex VAN driver! :laughing:

And 6 minors is nothing while still getting a pass. :wink:

Best of luck with the job hunt… :smiley:

Thanks Guys. Rog you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for that [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Well done!!!

Nice one!!!

Excellent news, and who cares you got 6 minors a pass is still a pass, an amount of minors does not necessarily mean you were not that good, it could have been caused by many factors.
Don’t worry and good luck finding a job driving a real truck lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Well done pal :wink: