Parking tomorow

Does anyone know were i could park up in bromsgrove need to be on doorstep for monday morning,

cheers

steve

Coming off jct 1 m42 head south towards Bromsgrove turn right for the top side of Bromsgrove & just as you have turned right there`s a bit of a pull in space for a couple of wagons although its 6 yr since I tramped so things might have changed.Used to be able to park right in centre of Bromsgrove but I think closed now

Not sure on address but if you google address for Morrisons Bromsgrove there is a Industrial Estate at side you can park, Nether had any problems there but it can get busy if you get there late on.

Found it Buntsford Park Road,

maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc … 3&t=h&z=17

Right next door to the treatment plant by the looks of it. :confused:

Oh so it is never noticed so either does not smell or i have been lucky :smiley: I tend to back up towards Morrisons so i dont have too far to walk

Is there anything round there danny like pub or chinese ect

Not too sure i just usually walk into the Morrisons superstore and back to cab, My mate parks there so will ask him if/when he turns up

You could stop a the place just south of bromsgrove on the A38 m5 j5. I think it’s £5 but there’s nice pub across the road.

Don’t think it opens on sunday ■■?