Late parking M42.

Going to be a late one parking up tonight somewhere about Measham or Tamworth. Anyone know anywhere I’ll get parked about 10.15 please and obviously won’t be able to leave again till 7.15 in morning??

Thanks
Matt.

Try parking on the service road at Tamworth services J10 m42. You may get a spot! :wink:

J13 for Ashby, park on the little industrial estate. If heading north, up the slip road take a left towards tesco, then there’s a little slip road before the roundabout, straight over the next roundabout, plenty of room there, don’t worry if you have to park on double yellows, you won’t get bothered. Nice n quiet too.

Don’t know if it will be full or not, but one place is the the whistle stop cafe on the A444 it’s a lay bye though, or there’s the Shell on the other side of the A42 Appleby magna , but there’s only a few spaces

There is an industrial estate just off j10 towards atherstone A5 on the right literally 200 yards off the junction, or lay bys towards atherstone,
Or if you turn towards tamworth and first slip off might be parking up by XPO (old norberts place) and there’s a pub near too.

Sorry for late post just seen it sorry.

Daytrunker:
There is an industrial estate just off j10 towards atherstone A5 on the right literally 200 yards off the junction, or lay bys towards atherstone,
Or if you turn towards tamworth and first slip off might be parking up by XPO (old norberts place) and there’s a pub near too.

Sorry for late post just seen it sorry.

Have you parked in either of these areas yourself mate?

Matt.

I haven’t sorry but they were the only ones close to the motorway to save a detour :blush:

Daytrunker:
I haven’t sorry but they were the only ones close to the motorway to save a detour :blush:

No worries mate gonna come off at J10 and have a look!!

Matt.

Conan the Librarian:
J13 for Ashby, park on the little industrial estate. If heading north, up the slip road take a left towards tesco, then there’s a little slip road before the roundabout, straight over the next roundabout, plenty of room there, don’t worry if you have to park on double yellows, you won’t get bothered. Nice n quiet too.

Been there plenty of times due to tesco,Mac d’s etc near. Never turn up before 5pm though as the whole road is taken up with cars for all the staff on the estate.