Parking advice for tomorrow

Any advice on best place to park up, anywhere on A5 between Hinckley & M6 J12…

Cheers

Do you pay to park?
Do you want a pint?
Do you want peace?

tango boy:
Do you pay to park?
Do you want a pint?
Do you want peace?

Probably all 3 haha

Oops pm sent but i didnt read yer post properly i blame that on the cider sorry :smiley:

largebloke1969:
Oops pm sent but i didnt read yer post properly i blame that on the cider sorry :smiley:

:unamused::laughing:

No where if you want to have some diesel left in the morning. Hollies and the trucker rest are your best at the Cannock end

Atherstone park on the ind est where TNT is, come wbound A5 turn right onto B4116 over railway line and turn right onto the estate opposite Aldi rdc, go down to the bottom and park there, after the entrance to TNT. Follow the fenceline outta the est and town is a 5 min walk.
Tamworth services, Hollies truckstop just before M6 J12 on the A5. Or laybys on the A5 depends what you want?

tango boy:
Atherstone park on the ind est where TNT is, come wbound A5 turn right onto B4116 over railway line and turn right onto the estate opposite Aldi rdc, go down to the bottom and park there, after the entrance to TNT. Follow the fenceline outta the est and town is a 5 min walk.
Tamworth services, Hollies truckstop just before M6 J12 on the A5. Or laybys on the A5 depends what you want?

A friend had diesel nicked whilst in Atherstone so not the best of places at the moment

mazzer:

tango boy:

A friend had diesel nicked whilst in Atherstone so not the best of places at the moment

Didn’t know bud, ive allways parked on that ind est and never had any problems :open_mouth: :open_mouth: