Parking M42/M5

Anyone know of a nice quiet spot I can get my head down for the night in this area please. Dont need any facilities I have a fridge full of grub! Just at Tibshelf Services heading to Avonmouth and got 2 hours driving left so anywhere around Redditch/Bromsgrove/Droitwich seems a respectable target. Maybe even Worcester at a push!

Thanks in advance
Matt.

Berry hill ind estate Droitwich mate.

jct 5 m5 chuck a right up there for a couple of miles berry hill ind estate :sunglasses:

M5 jcn 5. Follow signs for Webbs of Witchbold. Over roundabout, BP garage on right. Parking there

If you take the A38 South past Bromsgrove (last junction before M5), take a left at the roundabout just after Morrisons on your left, Buntsford Drive, and turn left down the cul de sac in front of the Toyota dealer, there’s another dealer (Pug) down there on the left, used to be no trouble parking there, but if no joy then you’re still on the road to Droitwich with only a couple of minutes loss.

Thanks for help guys, got to Worcester in the end but ill remember your suggestions for future reference.

Matt

Did you park on the lorry park next to the arches Matt? Reason I ask is that someone posted a while ago that the council had put the price up by a ridiculous amount to try and discourage the dirty smelly trucks.

If I’m empty (fridge jockey) around that area it’s always Upton Upon Severn for me. Everything your heart could desire in one area. :smiley:

No parked on the industrial estate where the Beefeater pub is just off junction 6. So what’s the attraction with Upton on Severn ive heard a few people mention it for parking??

xfmatt:
No parked on the industrial estate where the Beefeater pub is just off junction 6. So what’s the attraction with Upton on Severn ive heard a few people mention it for parking??

Well primarily being a lazy git I like the fact that you park pretty much in the town centre, there are more pubs than you can shake a stick at, more eateries too, it’s very picturesque and importantly has next to no phone signal so my g/f can’t keep mithering me! :smiley:

Oh, if you get there when there’s any kind of festival going on (during the summer they seem to have hundreds) it’s a street party bonanza.

the maoster:

xfmatt:

Well primarily being a lazy git I like the fact that you park pretty much in the town centre, there are more pubs than you can shake a stick at, more eateries too, it’s very picturesque and importantly has next to no phone signal so my g/f can’t keep mithering me! :smiley:

Oh, if you get there when there’s any kind of festival going on (during the summer they seem to have hundreds) it’s a street party bonanza.

Ok then so how about a PM with directions to this place then? That way you won’t get scruffy oiks off here spoiling it for the rest!!

Matt.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Pm sent.

the maoster:

Ahh yes… Memories…

I love Upton

the maoster:
Did you park on the lorry park next to the arches Matt?

I’ve parked there loads of times, and never paid once!

the maoster:

xfmatt:

Used to be a tenner to park but now it’s gone down to 7 quid, don’t pay at your own risk as they have been known to come around at night and check.
Love Upton me as the maoster has said its a great little place, got about 5 pubs along the river Severn and about another 5 pubs up the road, one I’ve forgot the name of has loads of cups and mugs hanging from the roof and does a massive “desperate Dan” pie lovely :smiley: There was a Jazz festival on a few week ago over the weekend which was rammed and plenty of country skirt to eye up over a pint of Hobgoblin or 6 :wink: :laughing:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

the maoster:

xfmatt:

Used to be a tenner to park but now it’s gone down to 7 quid, don’t pay at your own risk as they have been known to come around at night and check.
Love Upton me as the maoster has said its a great little place, got about 5 pubs along the river Severn and about another 5 pubs up the road, one I’ve forgot the name of has loads of cups and mugs hanging from the roof and does a massive “desperate Dan” pie lovely :smiley: There was a Jazz festival on a few week ago over the weekend which was rammed and plenty of country skirt to eye up over a pint of Hobgoblin or 6 :wink: :laughing:

Hobgoblin? I’m there!!!

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
one I’ve forgot the name of has loads of cups and mugs hanging from the roof and does a massive “desperate Dan” pie lovely :smiley:

That’ll be The Muggery!

My exwife lives near but there’s a lot of traffic going through her PMSL