Bromsgrove Pitstop & Truck Stop B61 7ER

The Lorry Park & Service Station is open on a 24/7 basis. The Pitstop is open M-F 5.30am -10pm Sat 7am -12pm.
Just off J5 M5 follow signs for Bromsgrove B61 7ER 1.2miles. Look out for the BP Sign. Parking for 60 lorries all on concrete parking. Overnight Security Guard & Parking manager. 60+ Digital CCTV system, fully lite. Food is fantastic. All branded goods no rubbish. All our foods and meats are fresh & not frozen apart from Chips & Peas.01527 869245.

Dosent this break blantley advertising rules.

probably JD :wink: although you do have to laugh at the outstanding attempt at customer relations in another thread

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71292&p=1030101#p1030101

Last time I was here staff friendly but overstretched. Meat was undercooked and pointed out to staff ON LEAVING yeah I know I should have complained on meal arriving but being British I ate what was palatable and pointed out problem on leaving…Shrug… Rather than make a fuss voted with feed (will not be back)…Sorry !!!

shameless really makes me want to avoid more lol

apart from showers going cold (might be fixed now) i never had a problem here. where else can you have pudding on Poole Pottery dishes, posh or what,

Havent had a problem at the pitstop yet. Food has been ok for me but i haven’t used the shower here as i’m not far from the dept (out of hours) and can have a lovely refreshing shower there. I have also parked up in the pitstop for a 45 and something to eat and haven’t had any problems. If i do i will let others know on here but so far its been ok for me :slight_smile:

the showers are ■■■■,but the cafe is good.

jessicas dad:

yep… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

jessicas dad:

yep… :slight_smile:

It’s 3 years old, if people stopped replying to it it would drop to the bottom of the forum :wink: