East Kilbride

Have got the pleasure of spending the rest of the week up there. Anybody recomend sum where decent to park up?

Cheers

Lesmahagow T/stop on M74. Wouldn’t park in E. kilbride … probably get up in the morning, the truck will be sat on bricks :laughing: only kidding. It’s not that far back down the M74 … foods ok, bar (if you want), excellent showers, parking is “organised” … guy asks what time you are leaving, and puts the trucks in rows.

Cheers for that buddy. Will give it a whirl

i’d park near the morrisons rdc in belshill

Mr B:

T’only reason i said to use Lesmahagow, was that Kirky7 said he was up there all week … thought he might want a [zb]/shower/shave :laughing: Bellshill is ok if you want to “cab it” … i know Lesmahagow ain’t cheap - not if you’re in there EVERY night :laughing:

i have parked in paisley lorry park on Wallneuk rd pub across the road lets you use the showers and food, not the greastest pub in the world, but Wetherspoons not far away in the town.

Mr B:

Me too. If you come out of Morrisons & go over the A725, road bears round to the right & take your last right before the roundabout. Short walk & you’re in Bellshill town centre. I may see you there tomorrow night.