"P"ing in a bottle

I know this subject as been brought up before but i just wondered-
1- People who does this must have small weanas (■■■■■) to get it in the bottle 2- Otherwise they must have a good aim as driving along 3- Think of the smell in there vehicle of the drips that have gone on the floor or in there pants or boxers I think it takes less than 5 minutes to pull up to go to the toilet or up a tree im just waiting for the day till i see ■■■■■■■ bags about cause if people won`t pull up now they are not going to pull up if the backend starts to pop out

Cut the top of the bottle off,be carefull not to spill it,and chuck down the drain later on.It is the angle of direction of the water flow to get it in the bottle.Dont get the bottles mixed up on a night out,and drink your own specimen,mistaking it for a drink in the middle of the night,it does happen a lot.The 5 0r 8 litre water bottles from Lidl or Aldi can hold a lot,and recycle them too. :neutral_face:

get out of your lorry at night and next morning u’ll wake up at birmingham or nothingham warehause or u’ll finish at river the same night. dont worry about the belt- they are using straps. :unamused:

Fabric softener bottle, = no problem even with a big un!

The real Biffo:
Fabric softener bottle, = no problem even with a big un!

…and smells nice, well for a bit

Or hose pipe that can run down through the gear box rubber gaiter on to the ground below.Pee in to that.Someone may bang on the door and say you got a leak under the motor. :smiling_imp:

wollawba:
I know this subject as been brought up before but i just wondered-
1- People who does this must have small weana`s (■■■■■) to get it in the bottle

Mine’s not big but it would fill a pram.

i must be a good aim then.

and i help the enviroment by topping up my adblue in the morning.

has anyone ever woke up early morning with a mouth like ghandis flip flop, only to take a swig out of the wrong bottle?
or is it just me? :blush: :laughing:

toby1234abc:
Or hose pipe that can run down through the gear box rubber gaiter on to the ground below.Pee in to that.Someone may bang on the door and say you got a leak under the motor. :smiling_imp:

And you’ll get some old school boy who will stick his finger in it to smell it so he knows what type of fluid it is lol

I use either a big Lucozade bottle or I find that those plastic milkshake bottles have a nice wide opening too. :blush:

Sometimes bottles really are the only option and yes it gets disposed of properly after. :sunglasses:

A Pringles tube… fantastic for pee’ing in on the move but you need to empty it when you stop for your break as it is only cardboard, but it sits perfectly in a cup holder until you do stop

just dont leave any crisps in it and try to eat them afterwards :blush: :blush:

I don’t know how many just sling the full bottles out of the nearside window? I’ve lost count of the number of bottles of, ahem “truckers wine!” I’ve seen on the hard shoulder! :open_mouth:

The Highway Man:
I don’t know how many just sling the full bottles out of the nearside window? I’ve lost count of the number of bottles of, ahem “truckers wine!” I’ve seen on the hard shoulder! :open_mouth:

As with every game of chance sometimes one misses that batenburg target :wink:

The Highway Man:

how do you know its “truckers wine”■■ are they labelled up??

Put it this way, labelled or not, I certainly don’t think Gilly Goolden will be tasting it and checking it’s vintage! :wink:

Maybe Truckstops should start selling these?

Disposable toilet

andy187:

Disposable toilet

they good and cheap as well. shame they dont cope with the logs as well. :wink:

jessicas dad:

andy187:

Disposable toilet

they good and cheap as well. shame they dont cope with the logs as well. :wink:

There ya go!! :smiley:

Oh dear… I know the lack of toilets especially where we can park causes problems but I have to fess up I was in traffic (accident M6) needed it bad and the bottle came in handy, I was 5 mins from the services but was not moving, so, the seat went to the bottom and I had that smile you get when you are releaving yourself. What must the car drivers think oh on that occasion it was into a coffee cup which had to go out the window :unamused: ooops but then needs must.

Ok so have you ever done a danger ■■■?? or even had a danger ■■■■ “rhymes with YANK” (ZB machine needs breaking) in your younger dayz??

OK so for those who don’t know it’s when your doing something then near to the vinegar stroke you shout your Ma and see which arrives first!! got a mate who woke up and his Mum had left a hot brew on his bedside table!! :laughing: :laughing:

I might have to invest in some of those for the times when I’m on a long closure and nature calls. :wink: