piss bottle

now then…

after getting a bit of flack on facebook about my ■■■■ bottle, what do you use :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

i use a old lenor bottle, pour it out on a morning on a grass verge and rinse when i can, then at the weekend i take home and give a good clean ready for another week.

what do you use :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

now be honest.

I used to use an oasis bottle but these days i just stop

Irn bru and at the end of the week I put it back on the shelf in the shop :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Trev_H:
Irn bru and at the end of the week I put it back on the shelf in the shop :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I think I just ■■■■■■ myself when I read that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:

Brilliant… I think I drank that last time I had Iron Bru :laughing:

Was a truck driver for the thick end of 20 years and never used a ■■■■ bottle. The day I felt that pressurised that I didn’t think I could take a 5 minute ■■■■ stop would be the day I sent my licence back.

If you are working in a job where you don’t think you have the time to stop for a ■■■■ its time to find a different job.

Trev_H:

I think you need to rehydrate yourself pal lol

Conor:
Was a truck driver for the thick end of 20 years and never used a ■■■■ bottle. The day I felt that pressurised that I didn’t think I could take a 5 minute ■■■■ stop would be the day I sent my licence back.

If you are working in a job where you don’t think you have the time to stop for a ■■■■ its time to find a different job.

Thats why i jacked the job i was in got sick of that trailer must be on the ferry tonight

I bought a proper pee bottle, with a lid. Rinse it in the morning, and bleach it on the weekend - on;y cost about a fiver.
Don’t use it during the day, but bloody useful if you want a pee in the night, or first thing when you wake up.

Trev_H:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Brilliant,

When I was tramping I used to carry 2 litre bottles of value water from whatever supermarket I was using at the time. Drink it during the day and you have an empty bottle for the night, a funnel helps unless your “a bit challenged” :wink: .

Fanta bottle.

calebs gramps:

Trev_H:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Brilliant,

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Conor:

Hes on about night outs :unamused:

I am on about in the middle of the night.

maverick72:

Conor:

Hes on about night outs :unamused:

Stuff doing it on nights out too. The only time I’ve parked in laybys with no toilets is in deepest darkest Wales.

Conor:

What about at night? Do you wake up, get dressed, put the tacho in, drive to the nearest toilet, have a pee, drive back to the place you parked, remove tacho and go back to sleep?

Conor:
Stuff doing it on nights out too. The only time I’ve parked in laybys with no toilets is in deepest darkest Wales.

Even if there are toilets I use a bottle if I need a pee in the night, far too much effort to get dressed and wander over to the toilets with all I want is a quick pee and to get back to sleep.

Paul

If you can’t go through the night, without the need to ■■■■. You are too old to be working! :laughing:

all the answers are here
videojug.com/film/bathroom-s … uck-driver